I frowned remembering that it's impossible until I get those other Two. I don't know why really but I just want to get rid of them. They're holding Bentley and my relationship back!

  I got finished with my shift and decided to go to the fair that's going on in town. It goes on every year, and it's honestly the most boring fair you will ever go to, but what else can you do in this town?

  I got there and it was kinda crowded. I walked over to the concession stand, and ordered a corn dog.

  I sat down on the stool, looking around.

  I saw these two guys walking, holding hands. One was short, skinny and had a girlish face and the other was more built and tall. They were both laughing.

  They look familiar... really familiar actually.

  Wait.. is it. I took out my phone and looked at the pictures Bentley showed me.

  It's them! And their fags... they know they're gonna go to hell right? Damn devil worshipers. I would never even touch a gay.

  I got up and started following them around, waiting for the perfect time to maybe catch them apart.

  They got on a couple rides, the short skinny one all scared and stuff. Then they walked around a bit going to booths.

  Finally I overheard the tall one telling the short one that he's going to go get them some cotton candy. The tall one pet the shorties hair and walked to the Cotten candy stand, getting in line.

  This is my time.

  I walked over to the twink, making my best worried/about to cry face.

  "Excuse me, sir?" He looked me, startled at first but then looked worried a bit.

  "Y-Yes?" His voice was thin and light. Annoying.

  "My uh my son! I need help finding him! He's only a toddler! Please help me!"

  He looked worried for me, and looked over to his boyfriend.

  "Please... hurry I have no time. Please help.. please?" I tried to make myself cry, and successfully got a couple tears to flow.

  "P-Please don't cry! I'll help!"

  "Thank you so much!"

  "Where did you last see him?" I looked over to the nearby woods. It was quite dense and easy to get lost in if you didn't know your way. Good thing I did.

  I took a deep breath and grabbed his wrist. I can't believe I'm touching a sinner..

  "Follow me!" I ran and he stumbled behind me. He can't even keep up? He really is useless.

  "W-Wait." I didn't listen to him and just kept running.

  "I'm pretty sure he went off into the woods. He likes to go in there a lot."

  "T-The woods." He seemed tired from running. Wimp.

  "Yeah! Please I'm afraid something happened to him... my baby." I tried to make my voice sound like I was gonna break down. I could already tell he's easily persuaded.

"I-It's ok we'll find him, please don't cry."

  Once we got deep enough into the woods I stopped, him slamming into me.

  I almost yelled at him but kept my composure. It's all for my future husband.

  "You really think he'll be this deep in the woods?" He sounded scared, his voice turning a little babyish.