Chapter 40

Bentley's POV:

  I stretched, waking up. I felt someone next to me and smiled. This all must have just been some bad dream. I hugged the person next to me.

  "Morning." The voice spoke and it wasn't Aaric. I quickly got out of bed. It wasn't a dream.

  I quickly picked up my clothes, getting changed. The guy said nothing and just sighed, laying back down. I hate to be that guy, the one that leaves after a one night stand.

  I walked out of the hotel room, doing the walk of shame. If I was in wolf form I would literally have my tail between my legs.

  I sat at a coffee shop, slowing sipping my drink. I got orange juice.. it was Aarics favorite.

  The longer I sat there, thinking about things the more and more I got angry. None of this is my fault! It's simply not! It's not my fault about Elizabeth, i-its my fathers! It's not my fault I sleep with her either is was the alcohol, the same thing with last night!

  Aaric is simply overacting, he has to be. He'll come running back to me, I mean we're meant to be together. The moon goddess put us together he'll have to come back some time, it's not like the moon goddess will grant him another mate.

  I got out my phone, about to dial one of my pack members numbers to come pick me up. As I was scrolling through my contacts one name stuck out to me.

  Two

  Before thinking I pressed the contact and hit call. I didn't know what I was going to say when he picked up, but I felt like I needed to call right away.

  "Hello?" I heard the familiar voice of Two answer the phone. He sounded confused.

  "Yeah, hello?"

  "Who's this?" I let out a puff of air, he seriously didn't save my number.

  "I don't know, who do you think it is?" I heard him yell for someone to calm down and familiar giggling in the background, it must be Aaric.

  "Look, I don't have time for this. If it's an emergency or something call 911." He hung up not even a second after.

  How dare he I'm his alpha!

  I dialled his number again, not even two rings in he picked up, sounding agitated.

  "WHAT?!"

  "How dare you speak to me that way! I'm your alpha!" People in the coffee shop looked at me strangely but I simply didn't care. I heard laughing in the phone.

  "Sorry but you are no longer my 'alpha' anymore. Last time I checked Aaric and I left your pack."

   I perked up at the sound of my mates name.

  "Bring Aaric back!" I heard a laugh on the other end once again and a series of cuss words.

  "Don't even call this number again, you good for nothing cheater! How could you hurt Aaric like this? Do you know how much pain he was in last night, don't worry though I comforted him, I was there for him when you weren't! So fuck you, and never come near him again you understand?" Before I could answer he hung up and when I tried to call him again it went straight to voicemail, he must've blocked me.

  I threw my phone across the cafe, making a hole in the wall. The werewolves in the cafe submitted in fear, and the humans were confused and scared.

  "Sir, were gonna have to ask you to leave." How dare they? Do they know what it's like to lose what's rightfully yours?

I picked up my phone and I walked out of the cafe, slamming the door behind me. They're lucky it wasn't a glass door, or it would've shattered.

  I punched the brick wall, my first bleeding. I didn't care though. Do they know how it feels to lose what's yours to some run of the mill average wolf? What does he have that I don't?

  'Comfort him, and was there for him when I wasn't.' Fuck him! Aaric is mine, He has the bite mark on his neck to prove it too! He also has the memories of all the times I bent him over, making him moan out my name. I smirked, remembering how his cute little self would scream out.

  All I have to do is find them and take Aaric for mine. He'll have to submit instantly, I know he will, he must.

  I ran back to the pack, changing into wolf form once I hit the woods, out of sight from all the humans.

  When I got back I changed and got a pair of clothes from behind a tree that we usually keep there just in case.

  I ran to the pack trackers, and handed them my phone. It was cracked from when I threw it but still usable.

  "Track this phone number." They instantly got to work, using fancy technology.

  Aaric will regret leaving me, how could he leave me, ME! I'm the best thing that has ever happened to him and he knows it.

  "We found the location." I ran over to see where I needed to go.

  "They're in Wyoming, seven hours away from us." Ha they had that much time and only traveled seven hours away.

  The pack trackers gave me the exact location of the last call, and I went on my way. In wolf form I should be there in about three hours.

  Watch your back Two I'll be there sooner than you'll know it, and I'm not willing to spare you.

0-0-0-0-0
Oof I'm getting agitated and it's my own story 😂