Chapter 49

I felt a deep pain in me. So bad I had to sit down, my head in my hands.

"What... the fuck." I knew what this meant. If Aarics bond with me wasn't over yet, it is now for sure.

He mated with Two.

He fucking mated with Two!!

What the fuck does Two have that I don't. I mean heck who the hell has a number for their damn name?

I'm an alpha, I'm built, I'm good looking. I have everything. I can't believe he chose Two over me, this makes no damn sense.

I felt deep sadness, my eyes prickling with tears. Sadness was soon replaced with anger though as I clenched my fists.

I will get Aaric back. I don't care what I have to do to do it. I will show Aaric that he is mine, and I'm the only one for him.

I was so nice to him too. I took care of him, helped him with so damn much and he does this?

All because of some damn slut that my father set me up with. It's not like I planned to leave Aaric behind. My plan was to make my father happy, marrying the woman but still having a relationship with Aaric behind the scenes. Therefor everyone would be happy.

I picked up my phone dialling the woman's name that I met at the cafe. I don't remember her name but it doesn't matter. She's all for the plan to get Aaric back anyways.

  "Hello?" She picked up almost straight away, her voice all cheery.

  "Did you get anywhere yet?"

  "No... but I'm still looking for them! It would be nice if I had a picture, my memory of them isn't the best..." I rolled my eyes.

  "Fine... I'll send you a picture." I took a deep breath, trying not to scream at how dense she is.

  "Ok, oh yeah how are you doing I miss-"

  "I'm hanging up." I cut her off and hung up the phone, searching for a picture in my gallery to send her of Aaric and Two.

  I found a couple of Aaric and I and one of Two and Aaric joking around, I don't remember much what about though.

  Hatred filled me to see Two with Aaric. I should've never let his mutt ass in the pack.

I sent her one picture of me and Aaric and then the picture of Two and Aaric. She texted me back in literally five seconds.

You two were friends? You both look really close..

  Yeah, we were. Don't worry about it we're not anymore...

Oh ok, I'll find them soon! You can count on me!

Whats your name again?

Oh.. Penny.. you forgot?

Oops yeah, forgive me?

It's ok! People forget it all the time!

Haha.. well I gotta go.

Oh! Ok love you!

  I didn't text her back and just sat up, stretching.

  So help me when I get my hands on Two I'll tear him to shreds and feed him to the rouges.

  Pennys POV:

  Smiling I put my phone down. He's so handsome, I wonder when we're gonna get married.