Chapter 18

Play room up top

  Aarics POV

  Daddy's taking forever to take a shower! I wanna go shopping! I sat on the bed swinging my legs back and fourth.

  "I'm bored." I got up and walked outside the room slowly and quietly walking downstairs. Heck this I'm zooming downstairs.

  I started running but I slipped and fell on my butt scooting all the way downstairs.

  "OW OW OW OW OOOOOWWWWWWW." I started crying, my butt hurts so much now. I heard feet rapidly running downstairs and daddy in a towel.

  "What happened?!"

  "Bored.. s-sock slip.. OWIE!" I started crying even louder. Daddy picked me up and started littering kissed all over my face making my crying suppress to hiccups. Daddy Brought me upstairs and sat me on the bed.

  "Stay here while I get dressed!" I nodded my head knowing that if I didn't I would get in big trouble. Daddy dropped his towel an I shut my eyes quickly covering them with my hands.

"What's wrong? Nothing you haven't seen before." I blushed and jumped under the covers. I heard deep chuckled that made me shiver.

"You can come out now." I slowly came from under the covers and daddy was all dressed.

"Mmm... LETS GO!" I jumped from the covers and grabbed daddy's hand.

"Ok, Ok slow down." Daddy started walking but stopped all of a sudden and looked like he was talking to someone but in his head. It must've been the pack link.

"Daddy.....daddyyy." I tugged on his shirt but he wouldn't answer.

"DADDY!" I stomped my door on the ground and he looked down at me.

"Calm down daddy is just talking to the pack right now." I huffed and started stomping. I wanted to go to the store! I hurt my butt and now daddy isn't paying attention to me!

I threw a temper tantrum and started stomping. I threw myself to the ground and just started crying and screaming.I felt hands pull me up and daddy look at me angrily. I looked down but he grabbed my chin and made me look at him.

"What's wrong with you?! You couldn't be patient for one minute?" I huffed and pulled away.

"It was more than a minute it was... was... it was like 5 minutes!" Daddy pulled me towards him and picked me up.

"You're gonna get punished. You've been bad." I started kicking and hitting his back.

"No, no, Nooooooo!"

Daddy pulled my pants down leaned me over his knee.

Slap

"OWEEWW." I cried and he shushed me.

"I don't want to hear a word out of your mouth understand?" I nodded my head as tears fell out of my eyes.

  Slap

  *flashback*

  Slap
  "You spoiled useless fag." My father pushed me to the ground and started kicking me. I screamed out in pain.

  "Get up!" I stood up looking down he made me look at him by grabbing my face harshly. Then smacking me. I cried even louder which in turn made him hit me even harder, if that was even possible. I saw things start to go black as I fell back and hit my head.
**