Chapter 5

Hannah pov

I went to riding on my horse, creme, a horse with white fur and her mane black long thick mane. I thought to myself as we rode through, to my fav place in the land, there was rare place where there was beautiful blue thick and lush blue and white flowers i like to pick, and gather. Soon after i saw the meadow, i stop than i got off the horse than tie her to a tree. I started to walk in the beautiful and amazing meadow that was around me and my horse. Ipic couple flowers as did i saw butterflies and bees around in the meadow.

Specially around or on the flowers that had bloom here in the meadow, i felt the coolish but kind warm. breeze , out thought the land i was at within the breeze. I felt my short blonde, that was blonde pixie hair cut kinda move. In the breeze, as i walk through the meadow and i saw a large boulder at the end of the meadow. The boulder had rings of two different colors the first ring had light rusty red color and the other ring was bloody red ring. I sat on it, as i did i heard someone else here

Cesar pov

I decide to be alone, go riding and i needed to clear my head of all thoughts i had not. Sleep for days, i keep having the flashbacks, of the pain and being whipped and the terrible things  i went though. Thanks to the general , as i rode out i came across this beautiful flower filled meadow, and i saw a white horse tie to a tree nearby. I stop, i left my horse and i slowly walked to the meadow, there i saw her the girl i saw her.

The same girl in the village and the one of them, saved nova and i slowly walked over to her. There she was sitting on a large ,  boulder she jumped down, she had blond short hair and she had brown eyes. She was beautiful to me, i started to sign  hello, i am sorry for my rudeness towards you and your friends, been through a lot.  She smiled than sign  forgive you , than she sign  i am hannah, cesar she knew my name that surprised me i thought as we talk, as we walk through the meadow i really enjoyed her company i thought to myself as we spoke.