Last chapter

Elizabeth's pov

I sat starring at the wall when Charlie received a phone call. I wasn't paying attention and my interest was only peeked when he stood up and motioned for me to come with him.

Seth had left a little while ago so I went with Charlie in his cruiser. We made it to the hospital an ran up to check in. we where led to a room on the child wing of the hospital. I had to run to keep up with Charlie's long strides. we made it to a room and inside was Bella with a small baby wrapped in a pink blanket and a baby wrapped in a blue blanket on her other arm. She looked up and smiled. I saw that she was crying with happiness.

"Twins. I had twins and the doctors in England didn't know." she smiled happily. I heard a thud beside me and found Charlie passed out on the floor. Jacob was in the chair beside the bed and quickly helped me put him on the chair.

"What are there names?" I questioned as I picked up the boy and Jacob picked up the girl. He was staring at her with so much love that I just knew that the baby was his imprint.

"The boy is Justin Jay Cellem and the girl is Marceline Michel Cellem." she sighed. "god child birth is exhausting. when you guys are done holding them then could you please put them in the things over there. they have the wheels that the nurses take the away on." She fell asleep mid sentence.

"So who was written as the father?" I questioned.

"Well they put down deceased and I sighed his name since yeah." he held Marceline with one hand and scratched the back of his head.

"O actually have to leave for Truen in a few hours." I sighed. I snuggled baby Justin to me and kissed his head. I pit him down and woke up Bella to say goodbye. It was filled with tears and snot. I took Jake to our house and he ran black to La Push. I grabbed my bag and started flying to Truen over Canada. I knew I would see the children again since I would be living here for a while. I smile and was hit in the face with a bug.

Luke's pov

I walked around and cleaned up the guest bedroom for my sister and got the house ready when I heard a knock on the door. I went and opened it to find a package.

I opened it up to find a letter and two necklaces. I opened the letter and it read:

Dear luke and Elizabeth,

Hello. You may not have heard of us. We are The volturi or vampire royalty. We would like for you to join us. If you do then you will be rewarded with power and will live a plush life as the Prince and princess of the Vampire breed. Yes that means you will be turned and the human part we be a vampire. But we have done this before and it was a huge success. We give you these Volturi crest necklaces and advise you to wear them so our spy will know you have made your choice and alert us.

Best wishes,

A, M, and C.

I shrugged and put on a necklace and left the other on my sister bed. Bow to wait for her arrival.

Seth's pov

I fell to the ground as I felt my imprint leaving and slowly getting farther away. I knew I wouldn't be able to survive knowing my imprint left.

I went and just stayed laying down in my bed until my sister informed me that the pack was meeting Bella's kids today and Jacob had taken pride to them as if they where his kid.

I guess I could cheer up for the little ones sakes but after that I can be as depressed as I want for a while. I guess I will just have to see.

------------

Don't hate me but this is the last chapter of this book. I just don't know how to make it continue anymore with this story line but I have an idea with the sequel. the second book is going to be called:

Elizabeth's journey and I will post the first chapter in a few days or hours or whenever I wrote it which should be soon.

All original characters belong to S.Meyer and the others I made up.

Bye for now!