SURPRISE

Bella's pov

I walked into the living room and lounging in the couch was none other than Felix Volturi.

"Well Hi there. I didn't expect you all to show up so fast. I'm impressed." I said as I went to dust off some pictures. I went into nesting mood since I only have 4 months left till I give birth.

"Hello Isabella Cellem. Its so nice to meet you formally. Your husband has said so many good things about you. But sadly he is falling for another. Did you know you are not his true mate?" Felix replied with a sickly sweet smile on his face.

"Wh-what do you mean by falling for another?" I stuttered. I can't believe this! He is taken from his PREGNANT wife and is falling for another?

"He has taken a liking to Jane and she seems to return the favor. I just thought you should know that before I give the Volturi this letter you wrote." He flicked the letter onto the table.

"I do not wish to join them anymore." I started to walk towards the kitchen. I saw Felix getting up to follow me.

"If you do not wish to join the Volturi then Aro shall let you not. I have taken a strange liking towards you. I will stay and protect you from the Cullen's."

"Okay Felix you can stay and of all the Volturi members I like you the most." I said with a smile while preparing my dinner. His face spread into a wide grin.

"Okay then. I will see you at work tomorrow. That is when the Cullen's are going to move in and the town is deciding to have a huge meet and greet."

"Okay Felix. Can you do me a favor and only drink from people outside of my town?"

"Only because you asked my dear Bella." with that he left.

Edward pov

We had arrived in the small town of Truen and where moving our stuff into the house. Alice came running up to everyone and proclaimed "The town is throwing a huge meet and greet! can we please go?"

"That's a horrible idea Alice. do you remember the last time we where to social?" I reminded her. A pained expression went onto her face and Jasper glared at me.

"I think that we can go. It would be good for us to get out a little and have fun." Carlisle said to the family.

"YAY!" Alice yelled.

"This is not going to be good." I mumbled.