Isabella swan

Bella's pov

'I can't believe him,' I thought to myself as I pace around the forest I was lost in after chasing after him. 'He thinks he can just leave me behind, well I mean of course he can but I won't let him without giving up a fight.' I tripped over a root, pain instantly shot up leg and I screamed.

"Bella?! Is that you, are you hurt?!?!" A familiar voice shouted from not that far off. I heard footsteps stomping there way towards me in the forest and a tanned figure came running towards me. They picked me up and I snuggled into there chest since they were so warm and I was freezing.

They held a phone to their ear and stated that they found me and needed to get me to the hospital as soon as possible. I closed my eyes and drifted off into a restless sleep as they carries me. The last thing I hurt was sirens and felt s small prick to my arm as my world faded.

LATER THAT DAY

Beep.

I stirred in my bed.
'So it was all just a dream?' I thought to myself. 'I'm going to open my eyes and have Edward sitting in the chair beside my bed'

Beep.

I opened my eyes and the bedside chair was empty. A nurse came scurrying into my room and smiled down at me when she saw I was awake.

"Good morning sweetie, you took one bad fall yesterday, but don't worry nothing is broken." She smiled at me and left the room.

I felt tears roll down my cheeks. It wasn't a dream. Edward is gone.

------
Hey guys! I'm slowly editing my book because what I used to write is just so awful so I'm rewriting the first few chapters. Enjoy!