Seeing them again

Alice's pov.

We would be moving to England in a few months and there we would see our sister again.
Only Carlisle and Jasper know why I'm so excited to go and Carlisle agreeded to moving there.

I can't wait!

Bella's pov

It has been a few months since my husband was murdered and the police have given up hope.
I am having a girl. I have already picked out a name. it's going to be Lucy. word on the street is that a new doctor is going to be moving in the neighborhood with his adopted children.

This can't be happening. what is going to happen if I run into them on the street? I haven't changed that much besides the while pregnant thing.

What will happen when they find out!?

'No Bella. you will not be afraid. just act like you have no clue who they are. it's what is best for your baby and yourself.' i though. As if answering my thoughts Lucy stirred in my stomach and I felt her kick.

Looking down and smiling, I went back to painting my darling daughters bedroom a nice purple color.

!Later that day!

I had finally finished the walls in Lucy's bedroom and had hung up the wooden block letters to spell out her name.
I walked into my bedroom and saw a note on the pillow. I picked it up and saw a Capitol v on the front.

It read:

My dear Isabella,

It has been a long time since we have had any new information from you!

Congratulations on the baby by the way. We look forward to having you and your daughter join us in the Volturi Guard. I'm sure you shall be delighted to see your husband after all of these months.

Together you and Matt shall be able to raise Lucy as a family.

Remember we are watching you.

Our dearest regards,

Aro, Cauis, and Marcus.

My hand flew up to my mouth and I gasped. My husband is alive after all of these months! Even though they are watching me, I felt like I needed to write Aro a formal letter.

Walking out of my room, I went to the study and started writing.

When it was done it read;

Dear Aro, Cauis, an Marcus,

I would love to join the Volturi if it means I can see my husband again.

You do not have to watch me in secret because I am allowing any of your guards to stay at my house if they wish.

I have one condition though. Since you want my child and me, I would like for me and her to disappear before the birth. Specifically before I give birth so that the people of this town will believe that I have been kidnapped for my baby to be sold in an illegal baby adoption.

Sincerely,

Isabella Cellem.

I left the note on the dining room table and went to fix myself some tea.

I walked into the living room and turned on the tv to family guy.

Hearing the kettle scream from the steam, I went in and made my tea with honey and walked into the dining room.

The note was gone.

Walking back into the living room I was surprised by who I saw.