Sleepless nights (Paddy)

*since y'all liked the last one...* *not a sequel*

Y/N's POV

So maybe not telling Paddy's Mom I was a girl before making plans for a sleepover wasn't such a good idea. Both of our parents were freaking out even though we're just best friends. I've known Paddy for about two months because of school but we didn't talk about each other infront of our parents because we were never in the mood for an interrogation.

So here we both lay on his bed. Our parents cooled down and we can carry on with the sleepover. "Paddy it's 2 am," I laughed." He laughed too due to to the fact that we had done nothing but talk and laugh the last four hours. "So what? Tomorrow is Saturday," he responded while scrolling through the explore page on Instagram. I shrugged. "Well, lest do something..." I said. "Play a game?" I suggested. He nodded.

"Truth or dare," I asked flopping my hands in my lap. "Dare," He said simply. "Okay... I dare you to do the cinnamon challenge." We went down stairs and he grabbed a spoon while I grabbed the cinnamon. I poured out a spoonful and handed it to him. He opened his mouths then closed it. He rolled his eyes and scoffed. "You scared Paddy?" I asked in a babyish tone. He shook his head and put the cinnamon in his mouth. I got out my phone and starter recording. Soon clouds of cinnamon were coming up and all you could hear was my laughing and Paddy's coughing. "Are you okay??" I asked swatting at the air.

"Yuh-yeah I *cough* am *wheeze*" he barely got out. I hugged him and in the same babyish voice apologized. While we were cleaning up he asked me. "Truth or dare, y/n." "Dare," I said like it he most obvious I thing in the world.

"I dare you to hold five ice cubes, in your hands, for at least minute," he said looking at the fridge. I nodded and we went to the freezer. He set the timer on his phone and put the cubes into my hands.

They started to drip between my fingers because my hands were warm. I was getting cold and looked at the timer. 40 seconds left. Really? It seems like it should be over by now. By the time it was 10 seconds left my hands were numb and I was constantly shifting around the kitchen.

"7...6...5...4...3...2...1...done!" Paddy exclaimed. I threw he ice cubes out of my hands into the sink. I shook my hands near Paddy's head so it would get him wet. We laughed and then went to his room again. We did more until we couldn't think of anything else. Plus the game was getting intense. I had to change clothes at least once.

I flopped onto his bed then made room for him. "You know my brothers are going to make fun of me for inviting a girl over, right?" He asked. "Who cares?" I said. "They're probably all jealous virgins," I said cause if Paddy to laugh. "Sam's not," Paddy said looking really disgusted. "I could hear them next door down." I wore the same look Paddy was wearing and said, "oh you poor innocent child."

The rest of the night was quiet compared to truth or dare. None of us picked truth so it was pretty crazy. We watched vines and then talked and laughed more. It was just perfect. Having a best friend like Paddy is irreplaceable.

"Hey Paddy?" I asked from his floor. He was on his bed and I was laying on the floor. "Yeah?" He responded. "We're getting older and I want you to promise me something." I said kinda shaky. "Okay"

I took a deep breath. "If you find the girl of your dreams... don't forget about me or let her get between us. I know it's a lot to ask but I don't want to loose you," I said looking at his ceiling even though I knew he was looking at me. "Y/n that will never happen, I promise. You know why?" He asked me. I didn't. "Because you're the girl of my dreams," he said smiling. I could see him out of the corner of my eye. I rolled over and sat cross legged. I just smiled at him and he smiled at me.

A/N
I'm sorry I haven't been active, school started and this took me a week to write. Wow but anyways thank you for the support! I didn't think this would get kinda popular.

PLEASE COMMENT if I should do a face reveal at chapter 50!