"I think hes your medicine" (Tom)

-Y/N's golden POV-

I didn't do my makeup today. I didn't wear my killer heals. I did not brush my hair. I didn't care what shit I looked like. I brushed my teeth and put on clean clothes because I'm not a slob. I was going to see my sister in the hospital today again. I saw her everyday but I still enjoyed seeing her smile when I walked in the door. Going to the hospital was not a place to show off, but to be selfless and caring. (In this you have a 10 year old sister, Katie)

I drove over and walked in. My sister was having her breathing issues and it had made her weak. (I have no shucking clue about what I'm talking about) anyways she had to stay in for a little and our parents couldn't always be there. But I promised her I would.

I walked in behind the nurse to a small girl's room. "Is y/n here?" She asked sitting up slowly. "I peeked from behind. She smiled, or tried to smile as big as she could. No matter how big she smiled I could see the pain and weakness through her. Leah, the nurse, pulled the cart in and sat on one side of the bed. I sat on the other side. Leah explained to Katie what she was doing as I stroked her hand. Leah picked up the needle.

"Look at me," I said and turned her chin towards me with my fingers. When the needle went in she squeezed her eyes tight and gasped. A tear rolled down her cheek, but I don't blame her. She asked me to stay so I did. I wasn't really in a good mood today but I was hoping Katie might help.

"Are you okay?" She asked. I put on a fake smile. "Yeah," I said. "Do you need medicine? Leah says medicine makes you feel better," she nodded. "Not for this honey, but you're sweet," I say trying to convince her I'm fine.

*knock* *knock* "Hey little girl it's you're friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!" A very sexy yet familiar voice said. You looked up to see the actual Tom Holland in the Spider-Man suit. "Oh my gosh!" You covered your mouth to prevent a scream. "Spider-Man!?" Katie tossed her hands up. I stood up. I didn't know what to do! "Hey, gorgeous. How you doin?" Tom nodded to me. "Better," I shrugged.

Katie got to have a picture with him and a long hug. I was really happy now, that'd made my day 200% better. "Are you feeling better y/n?" Katie asked. I nodded and gave a genuine smile. "I think he's your medicine," she smiled.

I headed to the hospital cafeteria to get a small sandwich while the nurses were helping Katie with her lunch. When I was looking at the selections I saw Tom again but without the mask. He looked over at me and smiled. Oh shit I was staring wasn't I... "Hey, I never caught your name. I remember Katie..." he said. "Katie, my sister. I'm y/n," I smiled. We stood there kinda secretly checking each other out. "Would you like to get something to drink with me? Not alcohol.. but you know.. like.. um..." he stuttered. "Yeah, I would.. maybe when things calm down with Katie but.. yeah definitely," I said slowly. He smiled. We exchanged numbers and I walked back to the hospital room to eat with Katie.

-A/N-

I know absolutely nothing about medicine and that field of science so pardon. I was watching Chicago Med and thought of this. Thanks for reading if you got this far. Another short one but I'll try to write a little more in the future.