OUTFIT

ELLE'S OUTFIT

ELLE'S OUTFIT

ALEX'S OUTFIT

ALEX'S OUTFIT

After I finished dressing the kids they ran downstairs

After I finished dressing the kids they ran downstairs. I grabbed my phone and followed. Daniel and Jonah were in the living room on their phones. They looked up and saw me walking downstairs. Daniel smiled at me.
D. Where are you going?
K. Logan's house
His smile immediately dropped
D. Why?
K. He has the right to see his kids?
D. I'm coming with you
K. No it's fine.
D. Kaylee
K. Fine
I sighed. Daniel got up from the couch and said bye to Jonah. The kids hugged Jonah goodbye and we walked outside towards my car. Daniel helped Sophia in while I helped Alex. Once we finished, we got in the front, and I drove off to Logan's house.

I feel goosebumps right now. I don't know why. Maybe the fact that my "husband's" ex is living with him! I told Daniel to stay in the car because I don't want anything happening. So he agreed and I walked the kids to the front door. They both had backpacks on with their toys inside. Alex eagerly knocked on the door.
K. Alex calm down!
I laughed
A. But I want to see my daddy! Why don't we live here anymore mommy?
I didn't know how to answer. I opened my mouth to answer but was saved by the door opening. I turned to see who opened it and saw Gaby. I rolled my eyes.
WHAT GABY LOOKS LIKE

KAYDEN (GABY'S SON)

E. Who are you?
Elle asked in a confused tone.
G. Hi! You must be Elle! My name is Gaby. I live here! Your daddy is my boyfriend! You can call me mommy though!
This made me get angry.
A. BUT WE ONLY HAVE ONE MOMMY! MOMMY I THOUGHT YOU WERE HIS GIRLFRIEND!
I looked at Alex and my face softened
G. Oh! Did you not tell him you guys are getting divorced?
Logan and I never even talked about divorcing! We only talked about a break!
E. what's a divorce?
G. Wow Kaylee! Such a horrible mother!
K. Kids. Go inside please
A. BUT MOMMY
K. ALEX PLEASE LISTEN!
Alex and Elle walked inside.
K. Listen Bitch! What my kids know and don't know is MY business. So DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE TELL THINGS TO MY KIDS! YOU RUINED MY FAMILY! So SHUT THR FUCK UP!
All she had was a smirk on her face. I lost this battle. I can't handle this plastic bitch!
G. Awww! Are you jelly?
She said while crossing her arms around her chest making her breaths look bigger. I rolled my eyes.
K. Jealous of what? Your fucking plastic surgery?
I let out a fake laugh
K. Pah-lease! I wouldn't want that kind of body! ITS BULLSHIT!
Her face turned red. And thats when I felt a sting in my right cheek. I grabbed my cheek and looked at her.
G. DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE CALL ME THAT YOU FUCKING WHORE!
K. I'M THE WHORE?! YEAH RIGHT!
I couldn't hold in the rest of my anger anymore. I slapped her across her cheek.
K. WHERE THE FUCK IS LOGAN!
G. GET THE HELL OUT!
K. NOT UNTIL I SEE HIM
I pushed her out of the way but when I did, I felt my hair being pulled back with all its force.
K. LET ME GO! LOGAN!
The kids were looking at us scared in the living room
E. MOMMY
I turned around and slapped her across the face. She grabbed my arm and pulled it. Using her free arm, she made a fist and punched my pregnant stomach. My baby.
Someone came running down the stairs. I fell on the floor and grabbed my stomach
L. KAYLEE
Logan was running my way but got stopped by Gaby.
G. Baby don't get her! YOUR WITH ME AND ONLY ME!
L. DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE CALL ME BABY! I WAS NEVER WITH YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE
Logan pushed her out the way and fell beside me. He grabbed me in his arms.
L. Kaylee are you alright?
K. LOGAN! MY BABY! HEL- AGGGHHH HELP ME!
Th front door burst open and Daniel appeared. He saw what was happening and ran over to me.
L. DANIEL CALL AN AMBULANCE
I felt a liquid coming down my legs. I touched it and looked at my finger. It was blood. At this point I was fucking scared. What if I loose my baby?
K. LOGAN!
He looked at my finger and his eyes widened
L. DANIEL TELL THE AMBULANCE TO HURRY THE FUCK UP!
A. MOMMY!

After what felt like hours, the ambulance came. They put me on a bed and wheeled me towards the ambulance quickly. I was a crying mess. I want my baby to be ok! Please! Logan got on the ambulance with me. Daniel stayed with the kids. If your wondering about Gaby, although I hope not. Logan kicked her out. It was about time!

When we arrived at the hospital I was taken straight away to the emergency room. They got me inside the room and Logan wasn't aloud in. I was put in the center of the room and the room was filled with nurses and doctors. This is getting me worried!
K. Please tell me my baby is ok!
D. Ma'am. It's not just one baby. Your having two. And what just occurred can affect their health.

Tears filled my entire face. I was having twins! And they have a possibility of not being ok! Please let them be ok!

And with that, darkness consumed me.

WOAH! TWINS! BUT THEY ARE IN DANGER? WHAT WILL HAPPEN WITH THEM? WILL THEY BE OK? AND LOGAN FINALLY KICKED GABY OUT OF HIS HOUSE?! IF YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT KEEP READING TO FIND OUT!