Danger?!

KAYLEE POV
I have been in the hospital for 3 days already. My family knows I am here. And they have visited. Logan or his family don't know I'm in the hospital. Or where I am. Which is a good thing because I don't want to see him right now. The doctor took me some tests to see if my baby is ok. He said their is a 67% chance the baby can be in danger. Which I really hope doesn't happen. The doctor said my baby has a chance of getting a disease. Especially since I am only 2 months pregnant. When I had the sharp pain, my baby wanted to come early. Imagine! I'm only 2 months pregnant. But the ambulance came on time. Which was a good thing. I hope this baby is ok. If something bad happens, I will never forgive myself. This is all my fault.

I fell asleep for  awhile. And I was barely waking up. I couldn't see clearly yet. I was getting blinded by the bright light shining in my face. I'm pretty sure the shadow was Carter though.
K. Carter, can you give me a glass of water?
?. I'm not Carter
My eyes widened. I recognized that voice. I want this person to leave! Now!
K. What the fuck are you doing here? Leave!
?. I'm not leaving! Their is a possibility the baby is in danger!
K. Please! Like you care about the baby Logan!
L. I do! I care about you and my kids. So much! Please come back!
K. No!
L. Why not?
K. Has Gaby left the house?
He stayed quite and looked at the floor
K. Than I'm not going back
L. Will you take your ring back?
K. I'm sorry Logan. But for the moment, no.
A tear slipped down my cheek
L. Im Sorry
I looked at Logan. He had a tear down his cheek and it made me sad. This hurt me, but I can't do it. I want his presence so badly. But I can't.
K. Sorry won't do anything Logan. My baby is in danger. And I don't know what to do. Can you please leave?
Tears spilled from my eyes and went down my cheeks.
L. What will happen to us?
K. I don't know. But right now we need a break.
A tear slipped down our cheeks. He nodded understandably
L. Will you take your ring back at least
K. Why don't you just give it to Gaby?
L. Kaylee!
Logan said quickly
K. It's true?
I said while shrugging and wiping away my tears
L. For the last time! I'm only helping her out! I love you Kaylee
K. Alright! Alright! It doesn't matter anyways. Goodbye Logan.
L. Kaylee please!
K. Goodbye!
L. What about my kids? I have to see them!
K. I'll take them to you when I leave the hospital. That good?
I said while rolling my eyes
L. Yeah. Bye
K. Bye
He walked out the door. I sighed and started crying.

2 WEEK LATER
Yesterday I was released from the hospital. I turned 3 months pregnant last week. Since I was free today, I was taking the kids to Logan. I don't want them to go, but I also don't want my kids not to see their dad. If your wondering where I'm staying, I'm staying in Daniel's house with the boys. I didn't want to disturb Carter and his family, and Daniel basically forced me to his house even though I insisted in getting a hotel. I never should have sold my apartment. I took a shower this morning and did my makeup after. I chose my outfit. After that, I changed the kids. All my clothes were at Logan's. But yesterday after being released, Carter took me to the store and I bought some clothes for the kids and I.
MAKEUP