LOST AGAIN?!?

Recently, I've dreamt about getting lost at my own school during an examination, since I'm prone to having bad dreams before an important event, like exams, or camping trips or something. And in those dreams, I often arrive late or didn't even participate.

In that very dream, my school is a massive place with elevators and many expensive stuff. The remaining time for my examination is about half an hour, and I haven't even finish half of my paper! I quickly wrote anything that I have in my mind.

Then, something distracted me.

Someone mysterious offered to have a tea party with me. How old am I?!? I thought.

But eventually, I agreed, unintentionally.

I played with her until I've forgotten the time. Then...

...I realised, that I'm LOST.

I panicked and searched for my class from floor to floor. It seems that I've dreamed about this situation before, since this is the very same school that I've dreamed of a few years ago. During my search, I found many different classes which were never present in my school.

And during my last minutes of my dream, I found a statue of a Buddha before I found my mother and brother. (HUH?!?)

My bro, Eugene was carrying his usual school bag and he was wearing his usual raincoat.

My mother told me that the examination is over and that they have been looking for me for hours. (WHAT?!?) And when it's time to go back home, I realised that my class was just NEXT to me the whole time! Oh dear me!

Then, I woke up from this weird and scary dream. Phew!