Chapter Seven

(A/N: This chapter will be in Third Person)

A few days passed but that strange man from the cafe was still in the back of Jennie's mind. Jennie sits on the couch while watching the news beside her friend Ariana. "So.." Jennie looks at Ariana as the shorter girl begins to speak. "That man you saw at the cafe.."  Jennie Glares at her roommate. "I don't know who is he but I think he has something to do with the destruction of the academy." Ariana just nods.

Jennie has been getting weird calls from different people and it's confusing her. She doesn't know why it is happening but it is And these numbers aren't from the human world.. It's so strange and it's starting to concern her. She stares out the window of the bus as she heads to the airport.

Jennie is leaving for vacation to Japan for about a month, she'll miss her roommate Ariana But Ariana spends most of the time with her boyfriend so they don't hang out to much anymore but they are still close. Jennie is like Ariana's mom since they're complete opposites.

When she gets to the airport she goes through security before heading to the gate where she will board the plane. Jennie is only about 45 minutes early and the plane will start to board soon and next thing she knows she's in Tokyo, Japan before she heads to Osaka.