Chapter 7

~A week later~

*Jennie*

I walk around the academy's campus, I quit my job as a teacher it's just to much for me to handle.. Aftet my friends all died I had to move on, so I left my past at the Elemental Academy alone and I, moved to the city but I have a strange feeling I will be back one day.

When I moved to the city I got a job as a Waitress and I met a girl named Ariana she works at the same cafe as me, we became really close friends after and we even share an apartment.

*???*

I walk into the cafe and sit down, a waitress comes up to me right away. "Good afternoon sir, I am Jennie I will be the waitress taking care of you today." She slightly Smiles at me. "Any drinks?" I nod. "Just a coffee, no cream." She Nods then leaves. She looks oddly familiar, I just don't know where I've seen her.

*Jennie*

I walk back into the kitchen and I start to make his coffee. "Hey Jennie." I look at Ariana and slightly smile. "Hey." "You seem out of it is everything okay?" I stare blankly at the kettle on the stove in front of me. "That Guy I'm serving looks oddly familiar to be I just can't put my finger on it though." She nods, I guess she understands.

After the coffee is done I get it and head back to his table.

*???*

The waitress named Jennie returns with my coffee and I gladly take it. "Thank you." She Nods And Walks away.

After I finish drinking my coffee and eating the muffin I ordered later on I head out of the cafe and being to walk around town. "Oh my gosh..." My eyes widen as I run to head quarters. That's the girl that tried to stop my boss! If she isn't at that academy protecting it anymore we can attack and finally destroy it once and for all!

*Jennie*

"Honestly I probably just had some memory or something that he was in, It's just stupid." I shake my head and eat chips on the couch while watching Netflix. "Are you sure it wasn't from recently?" I look at Ariana with my 'Really' face. "Yes I'm sure Ari." I go back to my show and she sits beside me. "I was serving this really cute guy today." I sigh deeply. "I don't care." She Rolls her eyes at me. "You're very no fun." "Learn English then talk."