And me?

Well I stood there trying to block out the noise which was bound to give me a headache. Besides the noise, I couldn't ignore the sudden adrenaline that pumped in my veins.

Muscle man made the first move, swinging a punch at the boy who quickly took a step back to avoid being hit.

Some people in the crowd yelled out words like, "coward!", "loser," and "fight like a man!" at the boy.

The boy's face was still expressionless.

"Dylan, how old is he?" I yelled to be heard over the crowd referring to the boy.

"Fifteen."

My eyes widened.

"Fifteen! What about the other guy?"

"Twenty six," he yelled back never taking his eyes off the fight.

My mouth dropped open in shock.

"That's not a fair fight! That guy is bound to get crushed! How can people just watch this? It's nonsense and-"

"I wouldn't judge him too soon Riley. Remember, he chose to fight, so if he had to get killed it would be his fault. No one is liable for any injuries obtained or any deaths." Dylan said.

Muscle man made a move to grab the boy but he saw it coming and speedily moved out of Muscle man's reach and threw a punch to his abdomen.

Muscle man hunched over and the boy took the advantage to knee him in his mouth. Muscle man shot up, blood dripping from his mouth onto the ring floor stained with patches of faded reds and browns.

Muscle man sent a kick to the boy's ribs, the boy fell onto the floor clutching his side.

Muscle man sent one kick to the boy's chest and the other to his abdomen.

But the boy expected the second kick and shot his hand out to capture Muscle man's foot and yanked his leg out from underneath him making him land on the floor.

"Doesn't street fighting have any rules? Or at least age restriction to fighting?" I yelled still in shock.

"There's only one rule which is no fighting with weapons. You can be any age to enter, no one really cares."

"No one cares!" I exclaimed horrified, "Dylan, the boy is fifteen! That shouldn't be allowed! He's still a kid!"

"Riley, no one asked him to fight! He entered his name down and he's allowed to forfeit whenever he wants to! You shouldn't worry so much he's doing fine!"

I clenched my teeth and quickly changed the topic.

"Why hasn't anyone found this place? It seems pretty obvious to me,"

Dylan looked at me like I was an idiot, "Riley, I'm sure the cops have better things to do than look for every single street fighting location. Plus it's an abandoned warehouse, no one uses it and there'd be no reason to check here."

I turned away from him to resume watching the fight. The boy was straddling Muscle man, throwing quick but powerful punches to his face.