"Tell her no! Riley you're just going to make him hate you even more if you're constantly around him." Dylan said it like it was the most simplest thing in the world.

"But Dylan, Violet is going to ditch her friends every single day just to find me and spend time with me! I can't do that to her."

"Then tell her to back off!"

My face fell at the thought of having to be rude to Violet. Dylan noticed.

"Look Riles," he said in a softer tone, "in the end, you're only looking out for everyone.

I sighed, "Dylan, I just want a friend. I know this is risky, but I promise I will not get anyone else hurt! Please Dylan, I won't even look at my enemy. Just please try to understand me. We moved to start anew and forget everything, I can't do that if I'm constantly worrying about isolating myself."

I could see Dylan caving in.

"Besides, we're all the way on the other side of the world! What are the odds of him finding us?"

Dylan took a deep breath, "Alright, but that doesn't mean you can break anymore rules Riley. He's still out there looking for you and won't stop until he finds you, so you still need to keep your guard up."

"Thank you so much Dylan!"

He grinned at me, "I'll pick you up at seven to take you to the ring. Please be ready, my match starts at half past."

I nodded my head and got out of his Jeep. I made my way into the block of flats I stayed in and took the elevator to my apartment. I took out my keys from my pocket and unlocked my apartment door.

I shut the door behind me and took in the emptiness of my surroundings that will forever be my life.

•••••

I expected the ring to be packed, but not this packed!

Everywhere I looked I saw countless people, men and women filling every space. Dylan pushed past everyone while holding a firm grip onto my arm.

We finally made it to the front, standing next to a square platform with a pole on each corner with rope tied to each one to form a barrier.

In the ring stood two men facing each other with their fists in front of their faces, both waiting for the other to throw the first punch.

The man closest to Dylan and me was packed with muscle and towered over the second guy. He had tattoos running all the way from his shoulder to his wrists. He wore a fierce expression, like he was ready to kill someone.

Probably would end up doing it.

The second man looked more like a boy than a man. He was tall but no match for the skyscraper in front of him. He had close cropped brown hair and boyish features. He couldn't be more than sixteen years old. The boy was incredibly thin and looked like no match for his opponent. Despite the fact that his opponent had the advantage of both strength and height, he wore a calm expression.

The crowd jumped up and down, people bumping and shoving everyone while yelling at the two men to start fighting.

Dylan observed the two fighters with calculating eyes, determining who was going to make the first move and what it would be.