"This subordinate shall abide by the edict!"

Just like that, the two people collectively neglects me - this unexpected person. I wait until the two of them leave, before opening my eyes and observing my surrounding, only seeing that the room I'm in is big, but the decoration is very simple. I rub my head and get up, sighing with great dejection.

Without needing to guess, I know who this emperor is, if it isn't that He Lian Chen of Yun Zhan? Was even pranked by me the last time he came to Yun Mi, disguised as an envoy. Now this is great, I just lightly played a little prank like that, and now I have become the opposition's prisoner, this really is karma ah, karma.

I stick up three fingers, blabbering to myself, I will never prank people again, it is very easy to be met with retribution.

I then recall the matter of him saying I'm a fool just now, may I ask, it's so late already, has the news still not spread ah, or perhaps it is just a matter of time?

I cover my eyes and lie back on the bed, how am I so unlucky, tragic, this is definitely tragic.

Fine, let us just go with the flow.

After lying there for a long time, someone enters, I sneakily open my eyes and glance over, it's a lady that appears to be a palace maid. I powerlessly sigh inside, heavens ah, my profession as a hostage is about to start.

Three days later, I sit on the grass in the courtyard, dazing out: to speak the truth, these past days really doesn't feel like being held captive.

After waking up that day, I hazily look at palace maid Xiao Cui, asking in puzzlement: "Where is this place?"

Xiao Cui warmly answers: "This is Yun Zhan."

"Oh." I nod, after a moment of silence, I ask again: "Why am I in Yun Zhan?"

Xiao Cui is still smiling gently, "Because Master has invited Princess over as guest."

"En."

And then, I and Xiao Cui peacefully coexist in this courtyard that has a small patch of grass.

These past days, I have not seen anyone other than Xiao Cui, that He Lian Chen seems to have forgotten about me, I too, seem to have forgotten about myself, too lazy to think about escaping and matters of that sort.

I don't like using my brain, especially for matters that seems to have a very small probability.

And so I rest my chin in hands as I continue to daze off --- I must say, dazing off when bored is an extremely boring thing.

But this time, I hear some rustling noises, I stick out my ear to carefully listen, finally fixing my focus on the southeast corner that is covered in luxuriant vegetables. I lightly pace towards the source of sound, just as I was about to move aside the small vegetable leaf to confirm what is there, I happen to meet a pair of big and glimmering, black-like-grape eyes.

......eh?

What appeared before me is a pure and tender face of a child, although his face is smeared with dirt and mud, it cannot hide the air of nobility from him. He is currently half lying on the ground, struggling to crawl out, and the other half of his body is still inside the little hole in the corner wall.

From afar, could that be the dog hole told in stories......?

Whilst I was thinking all over the place to myself, that child has already fully climbed up, wiping his face with his hand and shyly smiling at me, "Greetings [Older] Sister."

I stand motionless, as though struck by lightning.

This expression!

This voice!