frilly little skirt

-Conner sneaks up on Evan- 

Conner was bored as fuck, his parents were gone for the weekend leaving him and Zoe alone. Zoe of course left immediately. He decided to walk over to Evans house to surprise him. Conner was getting closer to Evans house and heard the faint sound of party in the u.s.a, he chuckled a little, knowing Evan not so secretly loved the song.

 He let himself into Evans house using the spare key under the little pine tree next to the door and heard the music blasting from upstairs. He wanted to sneak up on Evan and scare him because he knew Evan would get all cute and flustered, he tiptoed up the stairs and quietly opened the door. 

He peeked in to see the back of someone dancing in a frilly purple skirt that was so short whenever the person danced he could see matching purple lace panties, he suddenly got a rush of anger, who the fuck was practically stripping in Evans room?! He tackled the person who was obviously startled, as they let out a high pitched scream and whipped their head around and began squirming under them, "who the fuck-" Conner yelped as he looked up into the persons face, "Evan?! holy shit.." Conner murmured.

 Evan wiggled underneath him with tears threatening to come into his eyes. "Y-you weren't supposed to k-know about this!!" whimpered Evan, "I like to dress up in skirts and dance when I'm all alone, just for fun I like how it twirls.." Evan stammered nervously, 

"I-im sorry you probably think I'm a total freak!" he said as tears rolled down his cheek.

 Conner wiped them away smirking, "and what about those panties hmm?" He whispered, as he slid his hand up Evan thigh.

 "Y-you saw those!?!" Evan screeched as he blushed darker.

 "mm hmm, and if they weren't just the sexiest things I don't know what are.~" Conner purred as he saw a small bulge through the skirt. "You're a kinky little slut aren't you?" Conner moaned as he pulled Evans shirt off and started nipping and licking at his nipples.

 "Mmm yes daddy I'm your dirty little slut." Whined Evan and he grinded on Conner through his pants, Conner nibbled down Evans neck soon finding his sweet spot making Evan moan pretty loudly, turning Conner on even more, he gave him a large hickeys along with many more little ones down his neck. He took of his pants and pulled Evans skirt down leaving him in his boxers and Evan in his panties, he began to take them off before Conner stopped him, he licked down Evans stomach and took the panties into his teeth pulling them off and tossing them to the side.

  He started pumped Evans dick making him moan and press into Conner, kissing him hard, he licked his lower lip asking for entrance and Evan immediately let him in, Evans tounge explored every inch of Conners mouth getting the occasional moan from Conner. 

"Are you gonna let me rid your big hard cock daddy?" Mewled Evan has he pawed at Conners boxers.

"beg." Said Conner sharply

"wha-" 

"Beg me, if you really want to ride me you're gonna have to beg." Replied Conner smoothly.

 "P-please daddy, I want you to fuck me so hard till scream your name and you cum inside me!" begged Evan as he got on top of Conner.

 "Of course, anything for you baby boy." said Conner as he grabbed some lug and rubbed it all over his dick and Evans hole. "Prep?" He asked. " 

"No I want you NOW!" Moaned Evan. This surprised Conner because Evan was usually nervous and took things slow, Conner slowly entered him, Evan squealed with pleasure as Conner started to move underneath him. Evan started to move with Conner, first slowly and then faster until they were both moaning, and screaming their names and breathing heavily as the sound of skin slapping filled the room. 

"Fuck right there screamed Evan as Conner hit his spot harder and harder, Evan came onto Conners chest and Conner came into Evan a few seconds after.

 Conner slid out of Evan as he collapsed onto his chest passing out immediately. Conner slowly moved from under him to grab a towel to clean up the mess they made, he threw on one of Evans over sized tee shirts and put one on Evan too, as Evan opened his eyes a just teeny bit " I love oo connie." Evan mumbled out before falling asleep into conners arms Conner blushed and and held onto Evan as he fell asleep to the sound of Evans soft breathing.

okay I know its been done before but heres my version of it