kinks

-truth or dare gets a bit steamy-

Evan was staying over at Conners because their parents were on a couples honey moon. After his mom got married to Mr. Heere things has been a lot different, he had a big brother, practically two big brothers actually because his boyfriend Michael was almost always over, his mom had stopped working 24/7 and seemed a lot less stressed. He has also realized he was bi and had a huge crash in his best friend Conner Murphy, who he was now sleeping over with.

Conner smirked mischievously "hey Ev lets play truth or dare." Conner slid over to sit next to Evan.

Evans eyes widened as a small blush came over his face, "o-okay." 

After a few rounds of basic questions Conner decided to step it up a little, "so you into anything, like kinks or that stuff?"

Evan blushed furiously "WHAT I-i mean uhh yeah I guess but you first!!" the stuttered out making Conner laugh a bit.

"well you already know I'm gay, and my kinks are i guess, hair pulling, daddy kink, moaning turns me on, I don't mind bondage, giving pet names and..OH lacy under wear really fucking turns me on." He said pretty casually as he moved closer to Evan, "so what about you?"

Evan squeaked nervously "well you know I'm bi but I prefer guys, I like praise, getting pet names I actually have pine scented lube, I don't really mind bondage but it makes me  a little nervous and well I um, Never mind its stupid." Evan trailed off.

"No tell me!!" whined Conner.

"well I uh well i'll just show you." Evan stood up and pulled the corner of his shorts down to reveal a pair of Lacey black panties.

"Damn" Conner muttered blushing a little, he realized he was getting a bit hard and hoped Evan didn't notice. 

Evan noticed pretty quickly he suddenly got a rush of confidence. "Aw does daddy like my lacy  panties? They're  so tight, I wish I could just take them off right now " Evan purred sliding back in next to Conner, undoing the button oh his shorts so they fall down a bit so Conner could see his panties. 

"Shit Hansen" Conner moaned getting on top the smaller boy smashing their lips together, Evan was getting pretty hard himself and started palming himself through his pants. Conner suddenly reached down and grabbed his hand "oh no baby boy, you don't get to do that tonight, I'm gonna fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk for a week." Conner growled.

Conner pulled Evan's shirt off and then his pants leaving him just a pair of panties with the prominent outline of his dick practically begging to be touched, Conner slowly traced down Evans neck to his stomach than down to his aching member, he slipped his mouth over Evans tip lightly licking the tip. "don't be a tease co-daddy." moaned Evan pulling Conners hair making him moan, sending vibration though Evans dick. 

"Conner I'm gonna cum" whined Evan, suddenly Conner pulled away making Evan whimper with the loss of friction, Conner had already taken his shirt and pants off, but he finally removed his boxers reaving his rock hard dick leaking with pre-cum, he went over to his drawer and squirted some lube on his dick and fingers. He inserted two fingers into Evans prostate making him moan, he slowly inserted a third making Evan tear up a bit. "Conner I want you inside me!" yelled Evan. 

"What did you  just call me?" asked Conner.

"Please fuck me daddy, fuck me so hard!" whined Evan. As he sat him conners lap. Conner slowly lined his dick up with Evans hole and entered slowly, Evan screamed with pain and pleasure, he started to move, getting some friction as Conner bucked his hips. "RIGHT THERE!! HARDER!!" screamed Evan as Conner hit his spot. Conner grabbed Evans dick and started pumping it, "fuck Conner i'm gonna-" Evan was cut short as he saw stars and felt Conner release into him soon after. 

The two boys collapsed with exhaustion, Evan threw his panties across the room, and snuggled into Conner. "That was amazing." whispered Evan.

Conner hugged him tighter and whispered, "Our parents are gone all week" and smiled as he felt Evan hold onto him tighter just before falling sleep just after whispering "I love you Conner" Conner planted kiss his forehead and fell asleep with his arm around Evan.

I wrote that kinda late sorry if its shit. <3