jay white (requested)

prompt #5: "Well, yell, scream. Say something."

requested by: Killer_Elite_SquadX

••••••••

"Hey, (Y/N)." You heard a smooth voice say your name.

As you turned around you realized who it was; Jay White.

You and Jay had been friends for a while, though you could never really hang out in public. Kayfabe was a bitch.

So you two resorted to hanging out in secret, whether it be backstage at New Japan shows, or he would come over to your small Japan apartment.

"Hey, Jay." You said, smiling at him as he walked over to where you were chilling with the Bucks and Adam Page.

You were Adam Page's on-screen romance.

Sure, at first you two were friends, but it soon turned into something more.

After two weeks of being his "on-screen" girlfriend, you two decided to make it official in real life, though, you have still managed after two months to keep your relationship between the two of you (though you two didn't know it but both Nick and Matt knew you two were going out).

"Could I talk to you for a minute, (Y/N/N)?" He ask, using your nickname that everyone called you.

"Sure, Jay." You smiled at him as he led you to an abandoned corridor of the building.

"Alright, you know me, and I'm not good with stuff like this, but, i-well-i. Damnit," he said accent coming out thickly as his nervousness picked up,"I love you."

You just stared into his eyes as his words sunk in.

Truth was, you'd had a crush on Jay since he was a young lion.

You two always got along and were always there for each other.

But, after he had become the Switchblade and dominated the scene, he didn't have as much time for you as you'd like. You two drifted apart, but were still friends and hung out whenever you or him had the time.

You didn't know what to say.

You took the love, your love that Jay had been taking for granted for so, so long and had now given it to Adam.

Wait, Adam.

Shit.

You loved Adam with all of your being.

You loved the fact that he loved cowboy boots more than life itself and that he was an amazing wrestler. He gave a 110% in everything he did, and he wasn't any different in relationships.

He was the best boyfriend you had ever had.

He always called and made sure you were okay. When you two first met, he'd understood how awkward it was to pretend you were dating, so, he scheduled a couple of little "get to know each other" dates. He'd bring you food anytime you wanted (which was a blessing). He was always the first one to know if anything was wrong with you, he could tell you were not feeling right by your body language or your eyes. Hell, bought you tampons and pads within the first month of you dating. He was amazing.