Sunday - Maddies date night

I was walking up to Maddies front door with my over night bag when maddie swung the door open and jumped on me i just about tumbled over kwhen someone grabbed me from behind. I pulled maddie back and turned around, standing there was Josh smiling so big it was touching his eyes.

'your early for our date' he commented

'its nite a date and Im early because Im doing Maddies hair and makeup' i said smiling i turned around and walked in the house. I dumped my bag on Maddies bed, still smiling a bit, i looked at maddie who was leaning in the door way with a slight grin. 'You like my brother don't you?' she asked. My smile dropped 'No way ew ew ew EW' i said with a sour face.

'You haven't had that natural smile all week and the first time i saw it was when your where on the phone to my brother and then again with that little whatever that happened back there WITH MY BROTHER AGAIN'

'I don't like your brother and i always smile' i don't like josh do I? i asked my self.

'when was the last time you smiled naturaly that wasn't around or about josh?' I quickly tried to think but nothing came to mind.

'um...um when you got a date with Danny' i spat out quickly

'that's different,it was an exited smile on your face when i told you' she sat down on the bed 'why my brother anyone in the world would have been better but my brother why, why i ask you'

'you don't need to worry i don't like him. you know i like David green, basketball player. Anyways lets get your hair and face done because you have to go in an hour'

After the hour past we heard the doorbell ring. we ran down the stairs really fast because we new that josh would tell him hands of.

When we got to the bottom they where laughing like idiots.

'what's so funny?' Maddie asked.

Danny just stared and josh elbowed him in the gut.

'You look great. Are you ready to go?'

'Thanks. yeah' she answered wearing blue skinny leg jeans, ballot flats, a white single with ruffles at the top and a purple cardigan. After they left Josh and i walked into the kitchen.

'pizza?' he asked going through takeout menus.

'sounds good i will eat what ever' i said walking intimately the living room. I turned on the yv and the wii. 'Do you wanna play Mario kart?' i yelled back to the kitchen where i thought Josh was. I waited for an answer but i didn't get one i quickly turned around to go ask but instead i ran into him. He had his hands on my arms to steady me. I looked up at him and he was slowly leaning down, i stood up a bit on my toes so our lips brushed lightly. Suddenly he had his arms around my waist and my feet where off the floor, i slid my arms his neck pulling in closer and opening the kiss. I always thought of Josh as ny big brother by a year and a half but this kiss didn't feel brotherly. I quickly pulled back when i heard the doorbell.

' ..ah..y-y-ou better get that' as he walked towards the front door it hit me i just had the best kiss of my seventeen years alive and it was with my bestfriends brother. The most horrible part of all was i enjoyed it. 'No' i said

'No what?' Josh said as he walked back in the room pizza in his hand.

'No this can't happen your Maddies brother and i told her i didnt have feelings for you, i told her not to worry i lied to her'

'I haven't lied to her. I told her I liked you last year. I told her sooner or later i would act on it. She told me not to do what you didnt want to do. I didn't do what you didnt want to do. Did I?' he said putting the pizza down.

Suddenly i jumped in his arms kissing him again, what was i doing? We fell backwards on the couch, when we heard the front door slam shut i jumped up quickly running out of thru living from to see who it was.

'what are doing back its only been about half an hour' wow i had been kissing Josh for you about half of that time.

'Danny mum is throwing up everywhere and his little sister had no one else there to look after her grrr. Why are you smiling its not funny'

'im not smiling. Are you hungry we have pizza?' i said avoiding the question.

'wait is that a past rash on your upper lip?'

'No.... it must be the pizza we got its spicy hot'

'ok ill have a piece' she said smiling runing into the living room i followed.

'For one there is only one slice missing witch is in Josh hand. For two you got cheese pizza and unless the cheese is spicy hot you have a past rash and so does josh' she said grabbing a sliver of pizza and running up stairs.

'Stop staring at me and go talk to her'. i said why i grabbed a slice and sat down.