Chapter 7

Hello sorry for taking so long to update. I'm at a family reunion and my mom took my iPad so I couldn't type. Anyways, I hope you like it.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 7

*unedited*

(Mitch's POV)

It's been about a month since our walk in the park and Sky seemed to becoming more distant with working to get into the Academy. The more I try to convince her to just go to River Bay the less she visits Derek and I. Today was the day we had to take our River Bay placement tests. I had to wake up at 7 AM on a Saturday to take the test at 8. Right now I was sitting next to Derek in one of the classrooms where we take it. The teacher was telling us not to cheat and other crap. Once we got our test we started. There were two tests one for reading the other for math. We would get a break in between though.

The whole exam took about two and a half hours. Derek and I were waiting outside for my mom to pick us up. I had to go to Cole's hockey game and I invited Derek. I had invited Sky to but she didn't answer my phone calls or texts. I don't even know if she came to take this placement test.

Once my mom pulled up, we got in and went to the rink.

(Sky's POV)

I haven't been seeing Derek or Mitch that much with all the requirements for CAA. I did finish both my essays and one out of the six pieces. Neither of them were in my testing room and I didn't see them after either. I know I should be hanging out with the both of them more, but I really want to get into the Academy.

Monday was the day that I get to shadow someone. My dad was driving me in and I would be taking the train back. I'm really nervous the shadowing because you're supposed to shadow a junior, but you go to freshman classes. They actually give you a schedule to you and your ambassador. But I'll be in the class alone. .

The weekend went by pretty quickly since I was preparing for my shadowing day. I was currently in the car waiting for Dad to hurry up and drive. Once he got in we were off. I can't help but bounce my knee from nervousness.

"Calm down, it'll be fine." My dad says looking at the road.

"I'm nervous." I say back. I even had Riley help me pick out an outfit because I wanted to make a good impression.

"I know." He gives me a quick glance and chuckle before looking at the road again.

The rest of the ride my dad kept trying to calm me down. We finally pulled up to an old looking building with a sign the says "Clover Academy for the Arts" in light blue and white. The neighborhood we went though to get here didn't look too good but I still want to see what the school was like.

"Well here you are." Dad says parking and unlocking the doors. He made no movement that resembled he was getting out.

"Aren't you coming in?"

"Nope. You're almost 14 and you'll be fine.

"But-"

"No buts, now go it's 8:10 and class starts at 8:30. Plus your ambassador is probably waiting."

He says ushering out the car.

After taking a deep breath I get out the car and start walking to the front door. I hear Dad starting to pull away and say bye. I see other kids with backpacks walking towards the school from across the street.

When I come to the front of the building, it has a arrow pointing to the right saying use the side door. Once I got around to the side I saw two wide bright red doors. The stood out against the dark brick walls. I pull on one and walk in. The inside has stone floors and stairs straight ahead. To the left there were steps that led to what seemed to be a gallery. And to the right was a room with two black leather couches facing each other, with multiple doors along the walls.