The truth

I stare at gray in shock and horror.

"Is that how you treat your girlfriend?!" I yell

"Your mine so I have a right to kiss you." He says coldly

"What happened to the respect you had for me last night?"

"I still have respect for you but I also want to take the initiative and make the first move."

"Well you could of made the first move more gently instead of slamming me to the lockers like I'm a rag doll." I snap at him

"Sorry. I couldn't control myself."

"Just don't make a habit of it." I growl and walk into class

Time skip
Lunch time. We head to the cafeteria and get our food and eat quickly. I wanted to get out of there before I saw Natsu. I ate quickly and grabbed Gray and pulled him out of the cafeteria and ended up bumping into Natsu, literally.

"Sorry bro. I'll see you later." I say quickly avoiding eye contact.

I see he had Lucy with him. She still hanging on him like a arm decoration. I grab grays hand and we walk away as they walk in. We walk a bit down the hallway until I feel Gray stop. He gently presses me against the lockers and starts kissing me.

Since he didn't slam me against them this time I let him. He kisses me passionately but also lustfully. I made the mistake of wearing a skirt today with a button up blouse. I feel his hand go down to my thigh and up and grab my ass. I gasp and he slips his tongue in my mouth. I use every ounce of strength to shove him away. I shove him hard and he ends up slamming into the other lockers.

"The hell man?! I said nothing serious!" I yell at him in rage

"It's not serious!" He yells back.

"Grabbing my ass is not serious?! Newsflash! It is serious!" I yell loudly causing kids to gather.

"Sorry if I want to be intimate with my girlfriend!" He yells back

"I NEVER agreed to be intimate with you! If you don't remember I said we could try it out and so far your making me regret going out with you at all!!"
I yell loudly.

I see him walk twords me calmly. I'm expecting him to apologize but he doesn't.

He slaps me. Hard. Making me fall to the floor. I start crying and I hear footsteps. I look up and see Natsu. It takes him only a second to process the situation and he attacks gray with the fierceness of a dragon in total rage mode.

The fight got intense quick as they tore at each other. Their clothes ripped and blood was drawn. It took numerous teachers to help break them up. They were so into the fight they even hit the teachers to get them off so they can fight each other more.

"THATS ENOUGH!!" We hear a loud voice echo throughout the hallways. It was principal Erza. She sees me on the floor still crying with a huge red mark on my cheek and the boys on the floor battered and bloody. "Let me guess. He hit you and Natsu rushes in to defend you like the protective brother he is?" She asks and I nod.

"All 3 Of you to my office. Now!" She yells and we all get up and head to the office. I help Natsu by putting his arm over my shoulder. He could walk fine but I just wanted to have him next to me. I whispered in his ear "thank you." And he smiles at me.

We reach the office and I explain to her what happened. She nods and sighs. "Considering Y/N and Natsu have been here for years and I've never once had a problem with them I'm ruling in favor of them. Especially considering what you did to Y/N in the few short days she was with you. Gray you are suspended for 2 weeks. Fight again and you'll be expelled."