"Could you please pass me some clothes?"

She knew the answer just by looking at the pure delight on his face upon hearing her words but still waited for his reply before she shut the door again.

"If you want clothes, darling, you'll have to grab them yourself."

Resting her back against the door, Y/N assessed her options and wondered if it was worth putting on her old clothes again but looking at them, they were covered in dirt and held the stench of death that hung in the air and just the thought of them made her feel dirty and unclean. So timidly, she cracked open the door again and called out to Tom, "Close your eyes," before she stepped back into the bedroom.

But he of course ignored her request, his eyes burning her skin as he devoured her with his stare and took in her beauty. He didn't even care that she caught him staring so blatantly at her almost-naked body, he was just happy to take in the view, knowing that she was his.

"I told you to close your damn eyes!" His angel growled as she held her towel to her chest with one hand and ruffled through the clothes in their wardrobe with the other.

"Tut tut, little angel," Tom teased as he got up from the bed and stalked over to Y/N making her squirm in her place as she felt him drawing nearer, "You know it's a sin to curse."

His hands slid around her waist as he stood behind her, pressing her back to his chest as he breathed down on her neck. "You-um-you d-do it," Tom smirked into her skin as he heard her stutter and he relished in the effect he had on her.

"Yeah well I'm a bad influence," His lips ghosted over her neck and he could feel her leaning into his touch as her eyes fluttered closed. Y/N hummed her agreement, surprised by how sexual the noise sounded in the moment but not nearly as surprised as she was when Tom growled and nipped at her skin when he heard it. Whirling around in his arms, she looked up at him with wide, innocent eyes and saw the lust that filled his as he stared right back down at her.

"S-still trying to take things slow, yeah?" Y/N couldn't decide if the question was aimed at Tom or herself as her eyes remained fixated on Tom. Regardless, he cleared his throat and took a step away from her to clear his head, knowing if he stayed that close to her for much longer and if she kept looking at him like...that, then he would lose all control he had over himself.

Turning around, Tom walked off to the bathroom leaving Y/N alone and feeling very much exposed as it dawned on her that she was still dressed only in a towel. She scrambled to put some clothes on to cover up, choosing a pair of Tom's sweatpants (which she couldn't even imagine him ever wearing seeing as he was always in a suit) and a large cotton t-shirt. Before he had even re-entered the room, she was curled up under the sheets watching the flickering flames of one of the torches hanging from the far wall.

The sight seemed to hypnotise Y/N so much that she barely noticed Tom's reappearance back into the room until she felt the bed dip besides her. Smiling as she felt gentle sparks run up and down her arms where Tom traced gentle patterns on her skin, she whispered a soft goodnight to him and scooted closer to him as she welcomed sleep.

⋆♕⋆♕⋆♕⋆

The sheets beside her were cold when she woke up, much to her dismay. Sitting up and scanning the room, she immediately spotted Tom's silhouette in the darkness wrapping his tie around his neck and could see how quiet he was trying to be with his every movement, making a soft smile grace her lips as she watched him.

"Do you have a meeting?" She startled Tom with her voice and he whirled around to meet her sleep-riddled gaze.

"Just a quick one with the King. I shouldn't be gone too long," Y/N nodded her head at his words before dropping her gaze to the sheets in front of her where her hands sat toying with the silk between her fingers, "What's wrong, love?"