Frank giggled as he threw himself into the taller man's arms. Gerard couldn't lie, at that moment for some unknown reason he felt pretty fucking left out. Watching Dallon's arms wrap around Frank like that made him want to scream and order that man out of his house and away from his neko. But why? It was a simple hug with nothing but friendliness behind it.

"Gee, this is Dallon." Frank said after pulling away.

"Yes, I know, sweetheart." Gerard smiled kindly at him.

"So, you ready to go kitten?" Dallon asked energetically.

Before answering Frank immediately looked over to his master, knowing that he couldn't just leave without some kind of word from the man that owned him. Dallon or the thought of having a friend, might excite him but nothing would be enough to distract him from Gerard.

Gerard noticed the glance and felt a boost of confidence. Funny how something so something so simple could have that effect on him.

"Oh, but before you do would you please follow me to the den? I'd like to talk to you alone." Gerard said to Dallon.

The man straitened up from his squatted position infront of Frank and nodded at the older man. Frank, completely ignoring the "alone" part of Gerard's request, walked right behind Gerard with a smile on his face like a duckling following it's mother. Dallon, walking behind the two, didn't say anything since he wasn't too sure if he was aloud to correct Frank. Though when Gerard noticed himself he turned to the kitten who was holding his arms out like a small child would to their father. Gerard sliped his hands under Franks arms and picked him up with a chuckle. Placing the kitten at his hip he open the dark wood colored door.

"Please, take a seat Dallon, I'll be right with you after I handle my Frankie." Gerard said using his finger to poke at Frank stomach.

"Of course." Dallon said, looking around the obviously expensive room. "Take your time, sir."

Gerard smiled and nodded walking towards the bar and sat Frank down carefully at the bar. His heat beat sped up a bit, sitting Frank down at the bar surrounded by alcohol. Even though hes not a child it still felt wrong.

"Aright, sweetheart I'm going to go talk to Dallon real quick." He told Frank while looking around for something non-alcoholic for Frank to occupy him.

"About what?" Frank asked cocking his head to the side slightly.

"Erm. . . Grown-up business." Gerard decided. He reaached bellow to one of the fridges at the bottom to get some orange juice there for making drinks, not for for entertaining 16 year old's.

"Here, I'll be back, Darling." He said sitting the juice infront of him and kissing his forehead.

Back in the den Dallon was still in awe of the decor. Compared to his little apartment, this was a castle.

"Sorry about that, he's a hand full when he's excited." Gerard said sitting down at the leather couch infront of Dallon.

"Well, I'm glad that I excite him." Dallon smirked. Immediately after seeing the unamused look on Gerards face he realized his mistake.

"So," Gerard said, pretending to forget Dallons remark. "I'm sure you know why I find it necessary to have a little conversation with you before you. . . borrow my Frankie."

"Oh, of course sir." Dallon said nodding. He got that nekos were expensive and targeted ect. but where they really that important so that some scary businessman had to have a "talk" with him before he took Frank home? Of course he didn't voice his opinion to Gerard, for all he knew the guys could be some kind of drug lord. But that would be crazy right?

"I'm happy you understand." Gerard said crossing his leg over the other. "Let's make this quick, Where do you work and or work for?"

"I- Um work for my mom?" Dallon said nervously. "S-She owns a bakery."

"A bakery huh?" Gerard said. He could tell he was making this guy uncomfortable, the sweat forming at his brow was enough to make that obvious and the way his twiddled his thumbs was just amusing. "So, nothing shady I should know about?" He raised an eyebrow.

"No! I just work at my moms bakery and I'm twenty and i'll be going to college in a few months. That's all." Dallon said wanting to make himself seem as simple as possible.

"No girlfriend or anything like that?"

"Nope. And I live alone." He added. "Frankie's safe, sir, I swear."

"Alright." He said, though it didn't make Dallon feel anymore or less trusted. "I want you to understand that I'm trusting you with the most important thing in my life right now."

Dallon just nodded. Was Frank really that important? To him he was just a neko, but Gerard spoke about him like he was pure gold. Not that his life didn't matter but if something was to go wrong then being as wealthy as he is he was sure Gerard could just purchase another neko.

"Frankie." Gerard called in a more relaxed voice, completely different than the one he was just using on Dallon.

Within seconds thay same tapping of bare feet was sounding towards the den and Frank could be seen running straight towards his master. He giggled as he hopped onto Gerard's lap.

Hey, darling, you ready to go?" He asked running a hand through Frank's dark brown locks. Frank nodded and leaned in to his touch.

"I'll miss you." He said sadly

"I'll moss you too, kitten." Gerard said running a hand down the neko's back. "It's only a little while."

"A-And I could call you right? With Dallon's phone?" Frank asked, afraid of feeling too disconnected from his master, he was sure he'd panic if he was

"Of course, kitten. So smart." Gerard praised and Frank purred, his eyes falling shut as Gerards hand moved through his hair slower. That had remained him that he hadn't given Dallon his number.

"Dallon, I almost forgot, take my number and call me if anything goes wrong." He said.

"Oh yeah."

Dallon pulled out his phone and handed it to Gerard for him to put his number in it. After making sure that Frank was alright and getting some shoes and socks on him they left, but not befofe Frank kissed his nose as a goodbye.

---
A/N: hi