The Cabin

New chapter, sorry it took so long i have been busy.

Loki will be appearing in the next chapter :D

I hope you enjoy this, vote and comment please :)

__________________________________________________________________________

After a few minutes I stand up, still weary on my feet so I lean onto the table for support.

“I’m ready” I call out to The Other.

He comes in and grabs hold of me again, taking me out of the door and through more rooms and corridors.

We arrive at a large steel door with numerous bolts in it, as the Other opens it I begin to walk into the room slowly.

The room is dimly lit from the fire torches that hang on the walls all around the room.

At the back of the room is Thanos, sitting on what I presume is his throne, sitting tall and proud as if he is king to a huge kingdom.

“Come here, child”

I do as he says and walk sluggishly towards him, stopping just before the small set of stairs that lead up to where he is seated.

I just stare at him, not making a sound and waiting for him to speak first.

“I will be sending you out to a small cabin in the forest a few miles away from Asgard’s palace. You will then gain back the trust from that traitor and in the not so distance future you will bring him to me.”

He never takes his eyes of me while giving me the commands I must follow.

He begins to walk down the steps and circles me like I am some sort of prey.

“If you do not follow my commands, you will be punished, in the worst way possible. I will brake you, piece by piece until you are begging for the end of your miserable life.”

I can feel his breath on my neck as he moves closer to me, reaching up his hand to move the hair out of my face.

I shiver from the contact just as he crouches down to place his face next to mine, all the while caressing me.

I try my best not to gag at this close contact.

I close my eyes and just as I do I feel a rush of wind as he turns back towards his throne and looks towards the Other.

“Take her”

I turn from him and follow the Other towards what I believe to be the exit of this hell hole.

We end up at a door just like the one that leads to the throne room.

I suddenly feel warmth within myself, within the pit of my stomach.

This is going to be the first time I would have been able to breathe outside air, the first time I would have seen the sun or moon for three years.

My expectations are cut short when The Other opens the door to reveal nothing but rock and darkness, nothing but emptiness.

He grabs my arm and I’m suddenly pulled into some type of vortex with the same darkness that has just been surrounding me.

We land with a thud and I look around and see trees, thousands of trees surrounding me, the branches leaning over like guardians protecting me from harm.

Birds singing in the distance and the smell of pine fills my nose.

I turn as I hear shuffling of leaves and see The Other walking over to what I presume is my cabin.

It’s small and covered moss and vines.

As I walk towards it The Other turns to me and gives me a firm nod before disappearing in front of me.

I grab hold of the door handle and open the door slowly, creaking as I do so.

I walk in to a dusty room, holding one table, two old and worn red velvet chairs, a wood fire at the end and what seems to be a small kitchen to the right of me.

I venture further inside and see that the kitchen is complete with a metal sink, wooden work area and a few small cupboards, along with small windows that let in little sun light.

At the back there is another door, I go to it and look inside, even though it is dim from the one small window on the left letting in hardly little sun light, i can see that even though it is small it holds one large bed and a closet.

Much to my disbelief there are clothes within the closet, they are new so must have been put here for me, they mainly consist of tunics and trousers.

I go back into the main room and hurl myself into one of the satin chairs, dust flying around me as I do so.

I curl up on the chair and close my eyes.

This is the first time I have been able to rest for years.

___________________________________________________________________________

I added a photo of that the cabin adn the area would look like :D