Chapter 13- part 2

SUPPORT: In the Watty Awards 2012!!!

_____________________________________________________________________________

    Right now, I was pissed. And Maia was... Maia; she was pissed plus raging, plus angry and she was so worked up I was surprised she didn't set the chairs on fire with all that anger eminating from her.  The both of us were in the Principal's office; and we were the ones in trouble for what that b*tch Jade did.

    After she had pushed me, Maia had attacked her, full on- high heels and all. I didn't stay down too long and I had gone after her as well. I had yanked on her ponytail so hard that she fell down and I felt clumps of her obvious extensions fall out into my arm- pathetic! All around people were calling for a fight and I was giving them one, since Maia had backed out to let me battle this out on my own. We were going at it and by that time, we were both on the floor and she was holding onto my anniversary present from Christian.

    "You better let go of that." I hissed as I felt her tugging it drawing me closer to her.

    "Why?" she sneered as my hands unconsciously closed around her neck and she choked slightly only pulling the necklace as leverage.

    "I'mma make sure you never use your hands again if you don't." I snapped.

     I hated my parents, especially my dad, which goes without saying. But, growing up with Rogues had its perks- especially now since I was pretty sure I could kill Jade and not even blink. When my dad had pulled me out of school, he made me fight everyday- from sun-up to sun-down. I perfected a ton of fighting skills. Which I would gladly shift and try on Jade but, the school was also filled with humans and I couldn't risk expulsion or something like that on my first day.

     I should not have been fighting but she was holding onto something that meant the world to me. The sixteen years I had lived were hard, cold, brutal and un-loving and no one had ever given me a present before. But having it come from the person I loved the most... meant the world to me and I would do the world to defend that necklace.

        "Oh, did the Alpha give this to you?" she sounded teasing, but the look in her eyes showed a whole lot more emotion. Like, jealousy... anger.

      "Oh." I nodded in understanding, "you were one of his tramps?"

       My Wolf did not appreciate the word I had used, she was angry (to say the least) and I had to agree with her. I wanted to beat the crap out of this girl for even touching that necklace- but I was keeping my cool, bearly. Just... bearly.

      "Shut up!" she had hissed.

      "Make me, if you dare." I told her.

     I was almost positive that she was about to hit me when all of a sudden that psycho had begun to scream wildly and flung her arms all over the place as though I was doing something. I was holding her down on the floor but suddenly let her go when I heard a voice behind me which caused me to jump and I had backed away.

    "What is going on here?!" The voice was angry, very angry.

     I had turned around to see Principal Galliman behind me, holding onto a very pissed off Maia. I had no good answer for  that which was probably not the best response to a peeved Principal; but was I really expected to explain my violence and somewhat unnecessary anger?

    But that got me hauled into the Principal's office on day one. I wonder what day two would be like?   Maybe, someone would start a food fight and I would get into trouble for just being in the room. But what sucked the most was the only reason Jade was yet to get in trouble... her dad was Principal Antonio Galliman.

___________________________________________________________________________

     I don't know what made Maia spill that to Chris as soon as we stepped through the door. I don't know if she was blind and completely oblivious to the fact that her brother was an over-reacting, hormonal, testosterone driven Alpha Male but she told him. And I quote, 'for my own good,' unquote. I wanted to slap her straight into reality but I held back, bearly.

     "What?! She hit you... with a locker and you got in trouble?!" I was pretty sure the entire pack could hear this guy shouting. He had a really, really big mouth.

      "Shhh... just chill, will ya?" I aked him, shrugging off my jacket.

     He smirked at me briefly and wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me into him, way, way close. And whispered into my ear causing shivers to break through my entire body and I was totally oblicious to the chill in the air with the way he had his body pressed against mine.

    "Oh yeah? How am I supposed to do that when you suddenly made it so much hotter in here?"

      I smiled and spun around to face him, he tilted my head up and made me stare deep into his eyes and I felt myself becoming lost in them, not being able to focus on anything but him. His eyes, his sweet teasing smile and above all the lips that were suddenly pressed against mine. Making me gasp for breath as his tongue slipped into my mouth and I became lost more and more in the kiss.

     Suddenly, I felt black leather being tossed onto my head. Christian pulled it away and glared at his sister.

    "Eww... get a room!" but the smirk she had on totally let me know that she was just kidding.

     "Actually, I like the kitchen." I smirked.

      She made gagging noises and said something about never eating here again. I simply laughed and Chris rolled his eyes.

     "Um, I love to watch my brother and his mate practically rape each other with their eyesas much as the next girl but I have to meet Preston soon." she said heading for the door.

    "Bye, Maia!" we called in unison.

     Christian and I were about to continue our make-out session when we suddenly heard voices in the hallway. One was a very uncomfortable sounding Maia and the other was that of an older lady whose voice I vaguely recognised.

     The voices stopped, a door closed and I heard heels coming down the hall. It wasn't Maia, I knew that much because her wedges didn't make that much noise. Soon enough, I got a face to place with that voice when the lady stepped into the kitchen; wearing a very stylish black and white pin-striped dress and black heels.

    Crap. I couldn't deal with her, not now. Not today. Maybe not ever. But really, not today.

    "Hello, Christian." her voice was cool, calm and not in the least bit angry when she glanced over at me standing by his side- squeezing his hand tightly for support.

    "Hello, mother."

_____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Oooh, things are about to get really interesting! Be patient (I will not dissapoint).

How many of you expected it to be his mom? I did (haha)

I finally uploaded this one and the next chapter should be up this week... maybe tonight?!

Don't forget-

VOTE (I need support in the Watty's)

COMMENT (I honestly want to know what you thought of it)

FAN (Only if you want to)

Anyhow... thank you all for the support. It means a lot to me. More than I think you guys will ever truly know.

                                                                                                     -xoxo