45- 2 plans is better than 1

BUFFY'S POV

'She's a moody teen with vampire strength' I told Spike 'just ignore it'

'I'm not bothered by it, it just seems stupid, how new, young vampires always think they can take on the oldest vampires and win' he laughed

'There's something else' I blurted out

'What is it?' Spike asked looking concerned

'Giles wrote this plan' I started to explain 'on how to kill Angelus'

'So what's wrong with that? That's his thing isn't it?'

'Well, here' I said handing over the papers

I watched Spike's face as he read through all the details, I watched him make the exact same face I made when I first read it, confused.

'Is this a joke?' Spike laughed tossing them onto the dining room table and sitting down with a cup of pig's blood.

'I think he's serious' I replied siting down across from him and picking up my fork to eat the lasagne Spike made me.

'He seriously thinks him and Tara can take on and beat Angelus?' Spike asked 'that doesn't even make sense because at the end of the day Angelus is a vampire and needs to be staked! You have to get sort of up close and personal for that, which is what a slayer does!'

'He's mad at Willow, that's why she's not even in the plans either. I mean no offence but Willow is a better witch than both of them' I told him shyly

'Definitely' Spike agreed, 'lets make a plan right now' he jumped up from the table nearly knocking his cup of blood over and grabbed some paper and pens. 'Then well get the gang together and have a vote on which plan is better, like come on you think Xander would go for the first plan, he's not even in it'

I laughed, true Xander would definitely want to be a part of the action, but now that Anya is pregnant and only a few months away from her due date, I don't know if he'd risk anything.

'What do you propose we do then?' I asked Spike

Spike stared off into the distant and then his eyes lit up, it was nothing like I'd ever seen before.

'I've got it' he said and started furiously scribbling down his idea. 'We kidnap Drusilla' he finally yelled

'What?' I blurted out 'what do you mean? How?'

'Not long ago I heard word that there was this vampire hunter going around on the skirts of Sunnydale' Spike started to explain

'Hold up' I replied 'a vampire hunter? Like me?'

'No, a man, just a normal man that wants to hunt vampires'

'So a wannabe slayer, okay continue'

'He has this gun that shoots Holy Water darts, they apparently like put vampires to sleep, you can get it and we can use it on Drusilla and we can lure Angelus out'

'You're putting a lot of faith into me that I can get one of these guns?' I questioned

'I have all the faith in the world in you Buffy Summers' Spike smiled and my heart melted a little.

'Alright' I laughed 'I can get it I'm sure, then what?'

'We'll lure Angelus to my old crypt end it where it started. I think we need Jessica's help though, she should be there holding Drusilla hostage and when the time is right she should kill her'

'Are you sure?' I asked him

'Positive'

'Alright, I like it.'