Matt's Wise Words

{Taylor's P.O.V.}

I swim back over to the guys. "Dude, what was that?!" Cameron says, referring to me kissing Peyton's cheek. "Nothing..." I say. trailing off. "We all saw that," Carter says. I look at him. "Okay, so maybe we're beginning to have a thing. It's none of your business anyway..." I say. "PAYLOR! I SHIP IT!" Matt screams. "Dude shut up! she probably heard you!" I say. "What don't you want me to hear?" Peyton says, appearing behind me. "Uh, nothing," I say. "HE DIDNT WANT YOU TO HEAR US SAYING OUR OTP!!" Nash yells. "What?" she asks, confused. "Paylor!" Johnson screams. I feel myself blushing, but I try to hide it. Peyton doesn't say anything, she just stands there awkwardly.

"It's getting late, we should go to sleep," Jacob suggests. We all agree.

{Peyton's P.O.V.}

I walk back up to my room. I'm about to open my door but someone calls my name. I turn around and see Taylor. "Hey," I say. "I'm sorry about before. They're idiots," he says "no, it's alright. I don't mind," I say. "Okay. Well goodnight Peyton," Taylor says. He pecks my cheek before walking back to his room.

I walk into my room, flopping onto my bed. I really like Taylor. Like A LOT.

*The next day*

I walk downstairs, entering the ballroom. A small stage, tables, and signs are set up all around the room. Matt stands on the stage, testing all the microphones. "testing, testing, 1, 2, 3, PAYLOR," he screams. I walk up the stairs, standing next to him. "I'm not deaf, you know," I say. "I know," he says, smiling. After he tests all the microphones, we sit on the edge of the stage.

"You know, Taylor likes you a lot," Matt says. I feel myself blush. "Really?" I say. "If it isn't obvious, yes, he does," he says. "He says you guys have a 'thing' " he adds. "I guess you can say that," I reply. "He better ask you out soon, I'm tired of waiting," Matt says. I just laugh.

Aaron walks over to us. "Hey guys, VIP is about to start. Wanna go to our tables?" He says. We nod, walking towards the guys.

Magcon San Diego Day 1 is about to begin. I can tell this'll be a fun one.