Bonus Chapter; After 'I do'.

'Good morning, my beautiful wife,' grinned Will, as he kissed Kat's bare shoulder. 'I had a wonderful dream about you last night.' 

Kat chuckled, 'I'm glad I'm making you happy while you're asleep.' 

'There's never a moment of time when you aren't.' Will cupped her chin, and placed his lips on hers. He gently rubbed his hands along her spine and moved his soft touch to her neck. 

'Oh, you're amazing. You're absolutely amazing.' Kat tilted her head back and closed her eyes as Will traced her skin with his index finger. 

The last time he'd done this was the night before their wedding. Kat couldn't believe that they had been married for six months already. It just felt like it was yesterday when she was first telling him she loved him in the alley way.

'Can you hear that?' she smiled, while looking up to the ceiling. 

'I can't hear anything?'

Kat grinned, 'Exactly! We've been able to sleep in for the first time in forever.' 

Will covered his mouth, 'You're right. Grace has finally slept through the whole night.' He raised his arms in the air, revealing his tender arms. 'Finally!'

Kat grinned at the sight of his toned arms, suddenly forgetting what they were celebrating about. She found herself in a daze, and she couldn't help but admire every square inch of his body.

'Kat,' Will laughed. 

She snapped back. 

'Sorry, you were saying?' 

Will held her hands, 'I was saying, I think it's time to go and grab our little girl, otherwise she won't sleep tonight.' 

'Right, of course,' smiled Kat.

The pair walked into Grace's pink-themed bedroom, and saw her lying in her crib with her eyes opened. 

'She didn't even cry?' questioned Will. 

Grace cooed, and made a noise that sounded something like a laugh. 

'I guess she realised that we'd appreciate a little bit of silence,' Kat giggled. She gently lifted her out of her bed and gave her rosy red cheeks a kiss. 

'After breakfast, shall we go to the park?' asked Will, giving his daughter a kiss.

She smiled at him.

'I'll take that as a yes.'

Everyone wandered downstairs, and Grace was strapped into her high chair. Kat walked around their marble bench and started making Grace's breakfast. 

Will worked beside her, making french toast for himself and Kat. He glanced over at Kat, who was slicing up some fruit. 

'We're doing a great job, aren't we?' he smiled.

Kat turned to look at him, 'We're doing an amazing job.' They both looked over at their daughter. 'She's healthy, happy and beautiful. I couldn't ask for more'

Will moved in closer and kissed Kat on the cheek. 'I love you.' 

'I love you more,' she grinned. 

'We'll have to debate on that,' laughed Will. 'But first let's feed Grace because I feel a cry coming on.'

And so he was right.

Grace started to open her mouth and the next thing they knew, she was screaming with hunger.

'Oh, I'm sorry darling, here,' cried Kat, as she fed Grace her breakfast. 'Eat up, we've got a park to get to.' She placed the small spoon into Grace's mouth.

~

Will buckled Grace into her car seat, while Kat packed in their picnic. 

'I bet you can't wait to go on the swings?' laughed Will, while scratching Grace's stomach. 

Grace stared at Will for a second, before smiling and saying the most heart warming word. 'Dada,' she smiled.

Will covered his mouth. 'Love, come over here. I think we're hearing her first proper word.' 

Kat ran around to the other side of the car. 'What did she say?' 

'Dada,' laughed Grace, while touching his nose. 

Kat placed her hand on Will's shoulder, who was kneeling and crying. 

'Is she really saying dada? Or am I dreaming?' he sniffled. 

'She is,' smiled Kat, who let a tear run down her face. 'She's finally saying her first full word, and she knows the meaning.' 

'I can't believe it.' 

Will walked over to the driver's side, and Kat hopped into the passenger seat. 

'This is a great way to start the weekend,' smiled Will, as he turned the key and took off the handbrake. 

It was 30 C outside, and the sun was shining. Will laid out the picnic blanket, and placed the small baby chair on top.

All three of them sat and enjoyed the food, while Grace kept repeating her new favourite word. 

Grace's chair was placed next to Kat, who was lying in Will's arms. 

'This is lovely,' she smiled, while closing her eyes and taking a deep breath. 

'I think we are the luckiest people in the world,' agreed Will.

After their picnic, Kat took Grace over to the swings, while Will stood on the opposite side and snapped some shots with his camera.

Grace loved the swings. Something about the momentum of flying high in the sky made her squeal with excitement every time. 

'I love you,' repeated Kat, each time the swing came back to her to push. 'Dada loves you, and Mama loves you too.' Kat knew that Grace wouldn't say another word for a long time, but she needed to keep repeating words in order for her to learn. She smiled when she thought of Will's face earlier on in the day. He was in awe that Grace said his name, and that made Kat over the moon. 

Will walked around the swing, trying not to get hit and wrapped his arm around Kat's waist. 

As they slowed the swing down, Grace smiled and attempted to form sentence. 'I laff you.'