Chapter Eleven; Never Let Me Go.

The loading button was on the screen for a while, spinning round and around and around. Kat anxiously bit her nail. It disappeared, and the livestream went up.

'Hey, everyone,' greeted Kat. 

The number of people watching started going up dramatically. 

One hundred. Five hundred. One thousand. 

'So, we have some news to share with you all,' Will said, with a huge smile growing on his face. 

'Okay, so we normally like to keep this kind of stuff private, but all of you supportive fans deserve to know this,' smiled Kat. 

Oh my gosh, is this an announcement?, one comment said. 

Will laughed as he read the message, 'Yes, in fact it is.' 

There was a quick pause. 

'We are dating,' Kat grinned, pulling Will in for a quick kiss.

The comment section suddenly exploded. They were all so positive and supportive.

 Kat and Will read them one by one, and thanked each person. One person asked, how did it all start. 

'Okay, so we won't be sharing our whole love story, but let's just say, something happened during filming episode 17,' teased Kat. That episode had been released, but she didn't want to spoil it for the people who hadn't seen it, so she left it at that. 

Will kissed her on the cheek, 'So, that is all from us for now, but keep checking out our latest posts since we're in Paris.' 

Kat waved one last time to her fans, and then turned off the livestream. She stood up, and pulled Will over to dance on the rug with her. 

'We did it,' she celebrated. 'Maggie has nothing against us now, and our news is out to the world.' 

He wrapped his hands around her waist, and they started rocking their hips in unison to the music that was being played on their television. They moved like they were dancing as prom king and queen. Kat rested her head on the side of his shoulder and closed her eyes. Outside their window, the Eiffel Tower was lit up and fireworks filled the sky. 

Will sang along to the lyrics peacefully, 'Yeah I, will love you, baby. Always, and I'll be there, forever and a day, always. I'll be there till the stars don't shine. 'Til the heavens burst, and the words don't rhyme. I know when I die, you'll be on my mind, and I'll love you, always.' 

The almost-6 minute song finished, and Kat hadn't let go of her lover for any second. She looked up at him and smiled, 'Everyday I'm honestly pinching myself, because this all feels like the best dream I could possibly experience.'

Will chuckled, and brought his lips down on hers. 

~

The days went by pretty quickly after that. They didn't have anymore trouble from Maggie, and were finally able to enjoy their holiday as a couple in love, in the city of love. 

Kat sat on the balcony of the hotel, just like she did when she sat on Will's balcony over a month ago. There were a few dark clouds in the sky, but she wasn't going to let that ruin her last day in the beautiful city. Someone made a quiet knock on the door, and Kat went over to open it. Outside, stood a man holding two plates with cloche covers. 

'My lady, our compliments for your last proper morning here,' he smiled. 

She let him in and he placed the plates on their dining table. He lifted the covers off, and the smell of a fancy fresh breakfast made its way into Kat's nose. 

'Enjoy,' he said.

Kat thanked the man, and went into the bedroom to find Will. He was awake, and washing his face in the ensuite so she decided to tell a little lie. 

'Hey, come out here,' she whispered, as she opened the bathroom door. 

He grinned and followed her out into the lounge of their hotel room. 

'I made us a little last day breakfast,' she lied. 

Will was shocked, 'You did this? All in the time frame of waking up and then coming to get me?'

She nodded.

'It's magnificent,' he smiled.

Kat kept the smile on her face, and held in her giggles. 'Okay, okay, I'm joking,' she laughed. 'The hotel manager sent this for us from the restaurant downstairs.' 

Will laughed, hard. 'Right. Well you had me fooled for a second.' 

Kat joined in on the laughter, and they went over to try the food.

The rest of the day was spent sightseeing, and making the most of their last few hours in the city of love.  

The pair went to visit the Eiffel Tower one last time. The sun was setting, and the lights on the tower were dim. Kat was a silhouette through Will's camera lens, but that made the setting stand out boldly. 

'Oh, you two again,' laughed a soft voice behind Will. 

He turned around and saw the same old woman who they'd met when they first arrived. 

'I thought I might see you both again,' she giggled. 

Will chuckled, 'It's amazing. Both times we've come here, so have you.'

'I come here everyday,' she smiled. 'I really feel like I'm properly at home when I'm around this tower. It's special.' 

The lady offered to take another picture of them, this time with the sunset in the back. Will walked up to Kat, and pulled her in for a passionate kiss. 

'Thank you so much, ' thanked Kat, once the lady returned the camera. 

She had taken the perfect picture, at the perfect angle. Will and Kat were silhouettes in the centre of the, kissing, and in front of the lit up tower. 

Kat teared up. 'I can't believe this is all almost over.' 

Will wrapped his arms around her. 'This is just the start of us though. When we get back, we're going to start planning our move in together.' 

'You're right,' she agreed. 'This is just the end of the beginning.' She didn't let him go. All she wanted to do was enjoy the moment. She didn't want to waste time, and keeping his chest close to hers was doing the exact opposite of that. 

'I'll never let you go,' he softly whispered, into her ear.