The burger king curse

-" A very long time ago there was a serial killer on the loose.It all started in Burger King where someone Ate His burger and he had anger issues.He wasted his last savings on a good Ass burger until someone ate it, that pissed him if so bad that he died. But before he died he sacrificed himself as a burger so whenever someone eats him, they'd die."-
Those where rumors I've heard at Burger King. Pretty hideous right? Well idk this can be real but most likely not. I've worked at Burger King for almost a year now. And I've heard that story a lot. I just don't get it at all, "A killer who went to a hamburger" If that can happen then I can shape shift to water and Drown everyone's asses that I dislike ;-;. "YOUR NOT WORKING HARD ENOUGH LUCY, I SAID WORK I DIDN'T GIVE YOU THIS JOB TO WASTE IT NOW HURRY UP" My manager yelled at me, I work so hard but he doesn't seem to even look at what I'm doing 😒. I went back to work until someone asked me for an order of a Whooper and a sprite. I made the order but as I made it I saw blood on the meat. That's strange cause it doesn't usally have a lot of blood in it when I receive it.I decided to just move on with cooking the meat and then making it into a burger by adding everything else.I gave it to the customer and she ate it. As she was eating it her eyes turned fully white and was starting to die, but how??? I didn't poison her. This bitch is gonna die and I'm the killer? Wtf I ain't no mtfuckin killer that was the burger who killed her not me 😇. The girl died and the manager saw it ;-;. "WHAT THE HECK DID YOU DO TO THIS COSTUMER?!?!FOR YOUR FAULT SHE DIED AND WERE GOING TO LOOSE CUSTOMERS!!!" The manager yelled at me and I had no idea how that even happened. Maybe that burger story is real? Nah I don't think so. I decided to see what the heck the burger did so I took it and drank the Sprite that was left over because who wouldn't drink that? The burger revived the girl back again (somehow 0.0) and the girl stabbed the Manager and he's blood came out everywhere :,). The girl then made another burger, sacrificed it and died again and became the burger. I decided to do the same but I became a soda AND WHO EVER DRINKS THE SPRITE IS GONNA DIE BECAUSE I TURNED INTO SPRITE, I SPILLED ALL THE SPRITE ON PEOPLE AND THEY DIED, plus I also liked when the manager died cause he was mean anyway :D. FINALLY WHEN I BECAME THE SPRITE I DROWNED THE BURGER AND I CAME BACK TO LIFE AND ATE THE BURGER AND DIDN'T DIE AGAIN.

The end 😃