Gosh I hope he likes it. I feel like any other fool wearing women's clothes. I understood that I was small and skinny just like a woman, but it felt so strange in these clothes that weren't meant for me. Yet somehow Jesse felt1 I looked perfect in them. With that thought, I Found the courage to finally open the door, slowly peeking from behind to look at Jesse's face. I made sure the door still covered my body so he didn't see my surprise just yet.

" I-I'm sorry Jesse... I didn't mean to startle you... I-I just thought you might like this..." he looks at me puzzled before I slowly walked around from behind the door. I timidly cross my legs as I felt suddenly exposed in front of Jesse's wide eyes. His mouth practically drop to the floor as he looked me up and down. I blushed heavily as I brushed the hair in front of my face behind my ears.

"D-Do you like it?" I felt my hands start to shake, as I was afraid of his response. When he didn't speak at first I look down, feeling like a fool until I felt his hands hook under my chin and forced me to face him. There it was, that same look in his eyes. He bit his lip as he dipped down and caught my lips and a hungry frenzy. I was completely caught by surprise as he held me against him. His kiss got rougher which only made me crave more of him despite my fear of his perception of me in these dainty clothes

What he had done next surprise me, scooping me up and taking me to the bed. He quickly lied me down and wasted no time in laying above me, towering over my small frame. I felt vulnerable yet comfortable under his gaze as he began to kiss down my chin and neck leaving wet and dark spots all over it. Quiet moans left my lips as I felt shivers run down my spine. I held onto his back desperately which only encourages him to do more.

He finally looked up at me as he gripped my hips. "You are the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I'm gonna eat you up till theres nothin left darlin. That's a promise" his husky, lust filled voice sent sparks flying through my body and butterfly's through my stomach.

Before I could react, he slowly kissed down my neck and to my chest, slowly lifting the thin cloth that separated me from his touch. I felt a sensitive sensation as his tongue slowly rolled over the buds on my chest. I whimpered at the touch, gripping his hair as I shut my eyes. This feeling...why am I so sensitive in such a strange place!? He continued to run his hands down my exposed sides while giving even attention to both my now swollen nipples.

I felt the bikini bottom begin to tighten around me and my face heated up quickly. This is madness. Hes like a sorcerer, making me feel strange things. He continued to kiss down my chest over my stomach and stop just above my nether region. He then looked up, revealing the devilish look in his eyes as he smirked, kissing my knuckles

"You'll allow me to continue wont you Han? I promise I'll be gentle. You tell me when you wanna stop alright hon?" He whispered softly as he wasted no time in kissing down my thighs. I shot my hand over my mouth as I looked down at him, kissing around the inside of my thighs as he pushed my legs apart.

Once again, he had looked up at me, not breaking eye contact. I felt my eyes become heavy with what I assumed was his same emotion. This is all so strange....yet I want more.

I watched him carefully pull down the bottoms with his teeth, letting my erection spring from its aching prison. He slowly leaned down and licked from the base up making me whimper.

"W...what are you doing Jesse...? That felt....strange...~" I whispered he grunted as he roughly took me in his mouth without a single word. Suddenly a wave of pleasure crashed over me as I arched my back in relation to him bobbing his head.

"J-Jesse! Ugh~" I lost control of my voice and covered my mouth again, squeezing my eyes shut. This is so strange. This strange feeling in the pit of my stomach, just from Jesse's mouth....I was going crazy. Hes doing strange things to me, things I never knew could happen.

I gripped the sheets as I felt the feelings in my stomach intensify with every movement of his mouth around me. I struggled to keep my voice down, but each noise came out louder and louder.

"No,no darlin. I wanna hear that pretty voice of yours." Jesse whispered as he reached up to uncover my mouth. He placed my hands to his head and smirked once again. "Pull as hard as you want hun. Yer my adrenaline." He whispers before repeating his actions, making my toes curl instantly.

"Huuuhhhh uhh~ Jesse! I f-feel strange~" not to long after, my grip on Jesse's hair tightened as I felt a large wave crash from the pit of my stomach. "Ugh!~ J-Jesse!~" I moaned louder than I wanted, thinking I sounded like I was screaming. My face burned as I looked down at him. He swallowed and I gasped. "Jesse! That's dirty!" My voice cracks nervously as he chuckles.

He leaned back up toward me, smiling. "Not if it's from you, my honey bun" he whispers. He caressed my cheeks, hypnotizing me with his eyes, making me think and see nothing but him.

"Can I keep going?" He whispers in my ear, causing me to shiver under his husky voice. I looked deep in his eyes before I finally answered.

"Please..."

I'm so sorry that I havent posted in almost 2 months! Life has been so hectic being my last year of high school. I hope this chapter is everything you hoped it to be! I will definitely try to post the second part alot sooner that two months. If you have any concerns or ideas, I'm all ears! Enjoy!