It felt weird that someone is not using him for school stuff. He was always the one that did everything, from homework to assignments.

He threw his body on the bed and rested his head on the soft pillow. He stared at the ceiling with many thoughts. He felt bad that his name was on something that he didn't work on. Does anyone else had the same feeling when Seungmin makes something?

It was almost 10pm, so not really time to go to bed yet but he felt tired somehow. Even after his life has been getting boring and peaceful, he's tired. He's tired of overthinking the worst, thinking about how to prevent everything that may cause trouble. Is it better to walk in the open field after all?

He closed his eyes tightly and soon fell asleep.

🌑

Hyunjin rubbed his eyes for the ninth time in a span of 10 minutes.

He rested his head on the keyboard. He tried everything to not fall asleep.

He lied about the fact that he's done with the work. Hyunjin kind of regretted that he didn't asked for the latters help but it's not that it's something that he couldn't finish... Right?

It was currently 3 am so way past bed time.

And the fact that he left his dormitory to live with his parents wasn't very ideal either. He knew he was going to be late tomorrow.

He had never stayed up this late and it felt somehow weird. His hand reached slowly for his phone that was lying just an half meter away from him. The sudden bright screen made him a bit more awake.

A smile grew when he noticed Seungmin have send a message a few hours ago. He wasn't on his phone the whole time and was sad when he just found out about this.

You better have a nice ass sleep.

His eyelids began to feel heavy but he couldn't just fall asleep like that. He had to finish the document and the PowerPoint. It was surely nerve wrecking and hella stressful.

The hours seemed to pass by like the wind. Before he even realized it, it was already 6 am.

"Finished!" He yelled out. He was tired and weak, his body was barely functioning the way he wanted it to be but it doesn't matter, their project is done.

He didn't even thought twice and plopped on his bed. Power napping. Go.

His heavy eyelids started to fall and soon he drifted to a nice sleep that didn't lasted more than 30 minutes.

Today is going to be hell.

🌑

Seungmin was feeling great. He felt like today was his lucky day for some reason.

He walked trough the school gates and wandered through the packed school terrain. No one looked at him weirdly, or at least not very obviously.

He smiled for once as he walked around. Suddenly he noticed the familiar figure standing in the distance and he could immediately tell it was Hyunjin.

On the other hand, Hyunjin felt like he was on a fresh trip through hell. He barely could open his eyes and not to mention he looked like an utter mess. He didn't even ate breakfast but he did managed to drink a few cups of coffee.