Beasts' Fangs!

Question of the Day!

What kind of Quirks would the BeyClub have?

Tell me a little bit of your Beyblade oc! (Not really a question, but this will be explained at the a/n)

When do/did you start school?

What's your opinion on Xhaka?

~~~~

Fun Fact!

Wakiya's birthday is September 8th! And Shu's is on September 23rd!

You better prepare!

~~~~

(Lmao, the opening changes at this point)

~~~~

A basket full of Beybread appeared before Kensuke. Feeling elated from just the sight and smell of the delicious pastry made his mouth water.

"There it is!" Ker shouted.

"It looks so good!" Beus awed.

"It's been a while, Kensuke." Chiharu smiled, [Name] came in with a rag to dry her hands from  just washing them. 

"Eat up, eat up!" Valt encouraged, almost jumping from his own seat from the couch. "[First name] helped in making them with Mom!"

Kensuke nodded, flashed the petite (h/c) haired girl a smile and turned to the older woman. "Thank you! Thanks for the food!" Sliding off the puppets from his hands and setting them aside, Kensuke picked up one piece of bread. "Here we go, Beyblade Bread!" He opened his mouth and closed it on the pastry. The instant taste of the delicious bread filled his taste buds. Valt took one as well and did the same actions as Kensuke. [Name] sat down next to Valt as she smiled and watched the eat.

"Isn't this great, Valt? [First name]?" Chiharu piped up. "Even if he moved, he can still come over." Valt chuckled childishly before looking at Kensuke.

"I'm happy 'bout that, too, Kensuke." Valt says.

"We'll never have to worry about being so far away from each other again!" [Name] inserted herself in the conversation as Kensuke felt his cheeks warm up at the sight of her smiling face. 

"Kensuke, isn't your team going against Valt and [First name]'s next?" Chiharu says as she watched Kensuke putting on his puppets again.

"Yes." Ker answered.

"But today, we thought of battling together again." Beus added.

The word 'battle' brought the two happiness. Jumping up from their seat, Valt and [First name] looked elated.

"Yeah! Let's do it!" They both shout.

~~~~

The trio walked over to their regular hangout from before. [Name] was in the middle of both Valt and Kensuke as they saw the stadium rising in their view.

"I haven't been here in a while, either." Ker says, a feeling of nostalgia run through him.

"Shu was practicing here the other day." [Name] says, placing a finger on her chin.

"Oh! That's right!" Valt gasped. "He's incredible."

"Did something happen to him?" Beus asked, concern lacing his words.