Chapter 58

The two watched the movie as they held hands. Camila had her head on Lauren's chest and heard her heart beat. She giggled and the green eyed said

Lauren: Why are you laughing camz?

Camila: I couldn't help the fact that 5 years ago I could have never imagined I would have fallen foe my best friend. A girl for this matter. It didn't seem possible and felt like it would just be a dream.

Lauren: Ah. How do you feel now?

  Lauren came down and kissed Camila's lips. She placed her hand in her waist. Camila giggled again.

Camila: A dream turned into reality.

ONE WEEK LATER

Lauren POV

The alarn read 1:00 P.M. I got up and checked my phone. I had 10 messages from Camila.

♡♡Camz♡♡: Wake up babe
♡♡Camz♡♡: Cmon don't be so lazy
♡♡Camz♡♡: It's been 30 min since I woke up.
♡♡Camz♡♡: Are you with another girl?
♡♡Camz♡♡:I swear lo this is not a game
♡♡Camz♡♡:you cant possibly be asleep
♡♡Camz♡♡: ok I see how it is
♡♡Camz♡♡: LAUREN  PICK UP YO FUCKING PHONE!
♡♡Camz♡♡: ok sorry about the last txt the language ik sorry
♡♡Camz♡♡: Thats it Jauregui im coming tp your house in 15 it's already noon.

The last message was sent 10 minutes ago. Lauren got up and stretched making a sexual noise. I felt arms around her waist and the person placed small kisses on on my neck. I turned to see Camila. I gave her a kiss on does perfectly shaped lips. She gave me permisson to explore her mouth. Our tongues touching every part of our mouth. She led out a small moan as I touched her ass.

Lauren: I was going to take a shower. Care to join?

Camila: I'd love to but your parents?

Lauren: They went out for the weekend.

Camila: In that case what are we waiting for?

  I grabbed her hand qnd led her into my bathroom. I quickly turned on the water and took off Camila's shirt.

Lauren: Fuck Camz

Camila: Kiss me

  I did as she pleased. I but her lip as she unzipped my pants. Our tongues began to fight for dominace. We entered the tub and water fell on our bodies. We were naked which made things more intresting.  I stopped the water from running as Camila laid down. I went on top of her and begand to ppace kisses on her stomach. She pulled my hair as soon as I reached her spot.

Camila: Fuck Lo! Please no tease

Lauren: No tease?  What fun would that be?

  With my index finger I began making circles around her spot. She moaned my name.

Lauren: Say it

Camila: Lauren!

Lauren: Loudet I wanna hear you

Camila: Fuck LO!

Lauren: Make me feel that you want it

Camila: LAUREN FUCK STOP TEASING I WANT

  I didn't let her finish and put my finger in. She pulled my hair and moaned. She was breathing do heavily and I deciced to place another finger and that's when she lost it.

Camila: Lauren imma come

Lauren: Come for me

She did a few seconds later. I took out my fingers from inside her and licked them.

Camila: Fuck that's hot

Lauren: You taste so good. Can't let it go to waste.

  I went down and began to mess with her. I placed my hands on her boobs and squished them.  I began to lick her clit even more.

Camila: Oh my .. Lauren ugh

  I stood up realizing the job was  done. She stood uo as well and we began to kiss each other. She smiled as I did too.

Camila: Lauren?

Lauren: Yeah Camz?

Camila: Promise me that we will last. No more drama as soon as high school is over lets move. lets get out of this town. I cant stand it any longer. we can come visit ohr families once in a while. I have no intentions of going to college. We will move where you go to.

Lauren: Camz I..

Camila: Please Lo

Lauren: Fine I promise babe.

_______________________

Can we get this more likes. comment below if I shpild make more chapters.  I dont know if I should just end it .