Exciting News

Minnie Pov

- I Don't Know How To Tell Prod That I'm Pregnant I Just Really Hope He Is Happy. I Went To Cvs Yesterday And Brought A Pregnancy Test I Went Back Home Took It And Was Positive And When I Told The Girls They Were Really Excited.

Minnie: * Wakes Up To Smelling Breakfast. Gets Out If Bed Then Goes To Downstairs * GoodMorning Bae.

Prod: *Walks Over To Minnie Kisses Her * GoodMorning Beautiful.

Everyone: Get A Room You Two * Laughing *

Minnie: *Laughs GoodMorning Everyone

Everyone: GoodMorning Minnie

* Once Everyone Was Done Eating All The Girls Were Getting Dressed And The Boys Didn't Know Where They Were Going Buud They Left....... Keep In Mind They Went To Get Wedding Dresses *

* They Spent Most Of The Whole Day Shopping And Everything Buud After They Were Finish They Went Home And Minnie Wasn't Ready To Tell Prod The News Buud She Has To *

Minnie: Prod Can I Talk To You Babe

Prod: * Goes Into The Room * Wassup Babe?

Minnie:  I Don't Know How To Tell You This Buud Babe I'm Pregnant

Prod: O My God Really I'm Going To Have A Jr. * Rubbing Minnie Stomach *

Minnie: Yes You Are * Smile*

Prod: I Really Am Happy We Are Going To Have A Happy Home You Me And Jr.

Minnie: Yes We Are Bae And We Are In This Together I Love You

Prod: I Love You To.

Sorry That This Chapter Is So Short But It Got Deleted And I Had To Remake It Over But Thanks For Reading More Coming Soon!!!