Minnie's Special Day .

Minnie's Pov

- Today Is My Birthday And I Am So Happy. Although I Hope My Sisters , And Brothers Are Doing Something Special For Me Because It's My Birthday. But Prod Told Me That He Has A Huge Surprise For Me And I Can't Wait To See It. All I Can Say Is TURN TF UP IT'S MY BIRTHDAY.

Prod: Today Your Special Day Bae. Happy Birthday!

Minnie: Yes Bae It Is. So Where Is My Gift. Thank You

Prod: You Can't Get It Yet You'll Get It Later On.

Minnie: * Sad Face * Kay!

Everyone Busted In The Room: Happy Birthday Minnie!!!!!

Minnie: Thank You Everyone Yall Scared Me Really Bad Buut Its Okay.

* Later On That Night *

Prod: Babe Get Ready We'll Be Leaving In A Minute Or So.

Minnie: Okay Babe I'm Almost Ready .

* So Both Of Them Are Dressed And They Go Get In The Car And He Takes Her To 5 Star Restaurant. *

Waitress: Hi How Are You.

Prod: Good I Have A Reservation For Craig And Minnie.

Waitress: * Looks Up The Reservation * Found It Follow Me.

Minnie: I See You Had Everything Under Control.

Prod: Yeah Bae Just For You

Minnie: Aww

* 20 Minutes Goes By And They Talk And Laugh Then He Finally Gets To They Surprise *

Prod: Ready For Your Surprise?

Minnie: Yes Bae Yes I Have Been Waiting On This

Prod: Minnie You Know I Really Love You Badly And I Can't Live Without You I Love You To Death Can't Nothing Take Us Apart * Gets Out Of The Chair And Gets On One Knee & Gets Something Out Of His Tuxedo * Minnie Will You Marry Me.

* The Whole Restaurant Gets Quiet *

Minnie: * Starts Crying Tears Of Joy * Oh My God A Million Times Yes I Love You ! * Gets Up To Hug And Kiss Him *

* Everyone Cheers And Screams Congratulations Minnie *

Prod: I LOVE YOU MINNIE STAY WITH ME FOR EVER

Minnie: I Will

Prod: That's Not It Congratulations Bae

* All The Waitresses Comes Out And Sings Happy Birthday With A Birthday Cake In Their Hand *

Minnie's POV

- That Really Just Made My Night I Love Prodigy With Everything In Me I Will Never Leave His Side I Will Always Be His #1 Girl He Found His Mrs.Right ❤