Me Or Heer

Miaa's POV

- After Me &&&' BabyDoll Fight Prince Tried His Best To Not Get Mad At Me. But I Got A Feeling That He Got Feelings For This Bish. We Are Married And He Doing This.

Prince: Bae Can You Sit Down

Miaa: * Walking Back And Forth And Stops * Do You Still Have Feelings For This Bish?

Prince: No Babe Why Would You Even Think That.

Miaa: You Getting Pissed Because I Fought That Bish And Then When She Said " We Here For Our Boyfriends " You're Ass Just Sat There And Didn't Say Nothing.

Prince: First I'm Not Getting Pissed I'm Just Mad Because Why Tf They Show Up To My Wife's And Sister's House Like That.

Miaa: All I'm Saying Is If You Messing With That Rat Get The Hell Out My House.

Prince: I Will Never Cheat On You And I Will Never Start It's Just Me And You Bae I Got Your Back.

In Prod And Minnie's Room

Minnie: *Sitting On The Bed Mad Asl*

Prod: Minnie Calm Down It's Not  That Big Of A Deal

Minnie: Wtf You Mean Is Not A Big Deal. These Hoes Came To My House Saying That Yall Were Their Boyfriends. You Really Acting Like A Ass Right Now.

Prod: It's Not A Big Deal Because I Am With You And That Girl Is History

Minnie: Idaf About Her Being History It's Me Or Her ⇦⇨

Prod: You!! You!! You!! You!! You!! You!! You!! You!!

Minnie: Yeah Okay

* In The Living Room *

Beauty , BabyDoll , & Star: * Whispering *

Keaa & Niyah: Why Yall Sneakdissing

Star: We Not But What If We Were *Rolls Eyes*

Niyah: Let Me Get This Bish Keaa

Keaa: Go

Niyah: * Runs Up And Starts Swinging On Star While She Is Sitting On The Couch. *

Keaa: * Laughing *

Roc: * Comes In The LivingRoom And Grabs Niyah Off Of Star *

Niyah: Now Try Me Again Bish