Ⓒнαρтєя fσυятєєи

"Et faciet princeps in occursum daemonium familiâ ortum, ita in infernum. Aut prodesse ei qui daemonium salvificem mundum vel quod in fine causa est."
~ 🥀 ~

Everyone was still in the living room, we were watching scary movies. I was sitting on Kids lap. Slowly everyone started to fall asleep. Ussop, Tony, and Brook fell first, then it was Franky, Vivi, and Zoro. After that it was Sanji, Robin, and Ace, then Sabo, Marco, Thatch, and Luffy. Law was trying so hard to stay awake, but soon gave up and finally fell asleep. I giggled and yawned, Kid picked me up, turned off the T.V. and carried me upstairs to bed. He laid me down crawling over me. His lips came over mine and his hands started to wonder.

"Mmn, no Kid, everyone will hear...."

"Then I guess you'll have to be quiet huh?"

"But Kid, that's impossible with how big you are." I whined.

He smirked. "Good."

His hand reached between my legs and into my bikini bottoms. He rubbed me with his fingers, flicking my clit. I bit my lip, trying to suppress my moans. He kissed down my body, taking my bikini bottoms off. He flicked his tongue on my clit making my hips buck up. He inserted two fingers inside me and toyed with me. My lip started to bleed, so I bit the back of my hand instead. He was doing all this stuff all at once, driving me crazy.

"Kiiiiddd~" I whined again.

"Hm?"

"Please~"

"Since you asked so nicely."

He took the remaining clothes off of both of us, plunging his cock deep within me. I bit his shoulder drawing blood. My moan only barely being muffled. He went fast trying to make me scream. My hand laid on my stomach feeling his cock through my belly. If that doesn't tell you how massive he is compared to me I don't know what will.

"Holy fuck~ you get tighter every time I fuck you~"

"Mmmnnn~"

I raked my nails down his back making him bleed, it only made him rougher, he liked it. He thrust faster. All of a sudden he hit a certain spot making me see stars. My mouth detached from his shoulder and a loud moan came from me.

"Kid~"

He smirked hitting that spot over and over again. Drool pooling down my mouth and silent moans escaping my lips as he pounded into me relentlessly.

~Downstairs~

Law was awake and he heard the loud moan come from upstairs. He walked up there and cracked the bedroom door, seeing exactly what was going on. He covered his mouth his other hand going down to his crotch. He had gotten an instant hard on, seeing the girl he's wanted to fuck for ages, having sex with his number one rival. He unzipped his pants pulling his cock out stroking himself. He went faster, gripping harder.

"(Y,n) I'm gonna cum~" Kid moaned.

Law was close too and as soon as they came so did he, he came all over the wall. He panicked and took his shirt off cleaning the wall and going back downstairs.

~Back to you~

I got up going to the bathroom and taking a shower then I put on a big shirt and my underwear and went to bed. Kid had just put shorts on and fell asleep. I curled up to him covering up and falling asleep.

The next morning, I woke up and cooked a big breakfast for everyone. Soon everyone started waking up, Luffy already exited as always. We all got ready for school and left Kid and I holding hands the entire way.

It was a pretty normal day, Kid and I snuck off at lunch and did a little more hanky panky. Something was off with him though, I don't know what but I was gonna get to the bottom of it.

Kid's P.O.V.

That shit stain creep pulled me away after school without (Y,n) noticing. He wanted to lecture me. Where does he get off thinking I need lectured by a freak like him?

"You know that day is coming, don't you?"

"Shut your face, emo freak!!"

"You know I'm right and you know you could hurt her."

"I won't..." I growled.

"But you could, not to mention she hasn't experienced it yet and when she does I don't know if she will be able to keep control."

"You say that like it's a bad thing." I smirked.

"Are you going to blood bond with her?" He said ignoring my last statement.

"Why should I."

"Because if you don't she could lose control, and so could you! I'm not gonna let you hurt her."

"Why are worrying about us anyway. Your a demon too, it's gonna happen to you as well."

"Don't worry about me I have my plans. All the demons are coming out of hell though, she will be in danger, you know that."

"I can protect her."

"She is the first female demon Kid."

"Yea and?"

"It won't be the same as a human."

"Shut up, bedsides we've already had sex in demon form."

"But this time you'll be horny times 20."

"Just shut the fuck up."

"Have you even told her."

"I will!"

"Better do it fast. You have two days, but as you know the effects should start tomorrow."

"Yes, I know."

He walked away and I went back to (Y,n).

"Hey where did you go?"

I just shrugged, she looked frustrated.

"What's up with you? You've been acting weird all day."

I sighed. "Mating day is in two days...."

"Mating day?" She blushed.

"Is that what it sounds like?"

"Pretty much, but you don't know all of it."

"Well then, what should I know."

"See on mating day our, uh, sexual instinct is amplified, by a lot. Most demons lose control and end up killing the human they are 'doing it' with. Though there has never been a female demon, so I don't know what is going to happen. Probably that we are both gonna be horny as fuck, and end up having some really rough sex. I, I might hurt you...."

"Hurt me? Kid you won't hurt me, if anything I'll like it." She smirked.

"Um, one more thing, I'm gonna be a hella lot bigger...."

"Well shit..."