"But all the blood... and her face is so pale." Hizashi said motioning with his bloody hands.

"The bloods normal and the paleness is too. She's just dehydrated is all. We have her hooked to a I.V. so her color will come back eventually. Like I said, you did great." The doctor said patting him on the back.

"So her and the baby are both healthy?"

"Yes, now calm down and go back in their with your wife and child." He laughed.

Hizashi cheered then hugged the doctor tightly and said thank you then went back inside with you. 

"So what did you call her?" You asked looking at Hizashi.

"Yuna."

"That's cute." You looked back down at Yunaai and smiled.

Soon a nurse came in. "Ok I'm sure she's hungry, are you breast feeding?" You nodded. "Would you like me to bring in the other nurse to help you."

"Yes please. I have no idea what I'm doing." You laughed.

She left and went to get the other nurse to come assist. You looked back down at Yunnai seeing her open her eyes.

"Hizashi look, She has your eye color!" You said looking up at him.

"She would have been just as beautiful with your eyes too." He laughed.

"I know, but I just love yours though." You leaned over so your head was on his chest a bit to show him some affection.

Suddenly a man walked in. "So I hear someone needs help breast feeding."

Hizashi looked at him with a eyebrow raised. "You're the one who's supposed to help her?"

"Down boy." You joked.

"Ok so lets see what we got here. Would mind going to take a seat Sir? She needs some room." Hizashi looked at you and you just gave him a don't start look.

He huffed and did as the nurse asked but made sure he was giving him a death glare the entire time.

"You have really nice areola's for this." You smiled and said thank you while Hizashi just let out a "ch" of aggravation. Hizashi watched the male nurse cup your breast and show you how to hold the baby so she will latch right making him roll his eyes.

"Look Hizashi! She's doing it!" He got up and walked over to look seeing the male nurse still holding your breast.

"She's latched , you can let go of her now." Hizashi said stepping forward to get between the two of you.

"Right sorry about that." He said with sly grin. "Well if you need anything just call I'll be here all night."

"Why does it hurt so much? It's like I'm cramping really bad." You groaned.

"Well, when you-"

"When you breast feed it causes the contraction of all your smooth muscles and helps your uterus contract back into its pre pregnancy shape and size." Hizashi said interrupting the male nurse. "I got this, you can go now." He said shewing him out the door.

You laughed at your over protective husband. "I love you Hizashi."

He was still glaring at the door like a dog waiting on a stranger to come in. "Yea, love you too."

"So is she getting anything?"You asked and He looked closer.

"A little, but its gonna take a day or two for your breasts to get some good milk in."

"Ew...You make it sound like I'm a cow."

He laughed. "You're not, and I'm gonna go get Aizawa and help him bring the stuff to the room."

Eventually They put you in a new room and took the baby once she got done breastfeeding so they can do all the tests on her to make sure everything was ok. Aizawa entered the room seeing you standing.

"You shouldn't be walking." He said shocked at how you were moving around already.

"I'm gonna take a shower, and yes you can walk after you have a baby Shota" You laughed.

"I probably need to take one too." Hizashi said looking at his hands and arms still covered in blood.

Aizawa sat the bags on the fold out bed and sighed. "Well, I have patrols so I guess I'm gonna go do that." He groaned.

He came over and gave you a kiss on the head. "Thanks for traumatizing me today." He mumbled.

"Anytime." You grinned then continued to the bathroom and he went out the door and shut it behind him.

You took all your clothes off then Hizashi came into the bathroom with you. "Hizashi! get out!" You yelled. After all that you didn't want him to see your after baby body.

"Why? I need a shower." He saw you covering yourself up with a towel and a nervous look on your face. "Oh no you don't." he snatched the towel down making you whimper from the fact that he could see you. "Don't be insecure...You're beautiful." He said turning the shower on making sure it was a good temperature then took his clothes off.

"I just don't want you to look at me right now." You said still covering yourself with your hands.

"Why? Do you think I'm not going to be attracted to you, because I'm already half chubbed and I just walked in here." He laughed shooting finger guns at his growing excitement.

You smiled but still averted your eyes. He grabbed your wrist and pulled you into the shower with him. You looked down seeing all the blood wash off the two of you. 

"I brought your favorite body wash and hair shampoo~" He smiled. "Oh and this kickass scrunchy thing with a handle!" 

"You thought of everything didn't you." You giggled.

"I tried. Oh hey look." You looked down to see him fully hard. "This is all for you baby girl." He said with a cocky grin.

"You know it's going to be a long time before we can have sex right?" He motioned you to turn around and he began to wash your body for you. 

"I don't wanna talk about it." He mumbled.

Else where...

"Are you new?" The nurse asked seeing someone she's never seen before in a pair of hospital scrubs with her burgundy hair up in a bun. She looked at her hospital badge which read Adorina.

"Yes, I'm working on my internship here today. I'm supposed to be on the floor with the babies."

"Oh,that's the second floor." She said with a smile.

"Thank you." She gave a small bow and headed up to the second floor. 

A/n: I'm sorry this was long..the ideas just kept coming and I couldn't stop..Thanks for reading!