shot 1

she married him only because her sister was carrying his brother's child. unwillingly she married him and is bearing him for four years now as everytime she asked for him to divorce her, he would disagree, saying that he will ruin both her sister and baby's life. during those four years, her sister bela and her brother in law mahir were blessed with a beautiful baby girl who they named adya combining both zoya and adi's names.

everything was perfect expect zoya and adi's relationship.

but in this world, the word perfect doesn't really exist.

one day:

bela: di, mahir and I are going to the market to buy some stuff for adya's birthday. please may you look after papa's ladli?

zoya: yeah sure. I don't mind at all.

bela: thank you. and sorry because adya is a handful.

mahir: bela, stop saying mean things about my princess.

bela rolls her eyes lovingly and she and mahir leave the house.

adya: maasi, playtime.

zoya: meri baby wants to play?

adya nods.

zoya: ok.

she takes adya upstairs to go to the guest room where zoya slept but as zoya passed adi's study, she saw adya was not with her.

zoya: adya? adya, where are you?

she reaches adi's study and saw that adya was on adi's lap blabbering to him.

zoya: adya, come to maasi.

adya: sorry maasi, I wanted to say hello to chachu.

zoya: it's ok baby but now maasi is sad that adya won't play with her.

adya: okie I play with you. bye chachu.

adi: bye baby.

adya gets off adi's laps and toddles to zoya.

an hour later:

zoya and adi rushed into hospital after leaving adya with a friend. they just received a call about bela and mahir.

zoya: nurse, what happened to my sister?

adi: and what happened to my brother?

nurse: they met up with an accident.

both zoya and adi were shocked.

nurse: and they lost a lot of blood.

this shocked them more.

nurse: and their brains have been badly damaged in which we can't do anything now not even god.

zoya: no....no nurse you are lying. nothing has happened to bela and mahir.

adi: yes nurse for once I agree with zoya. nothing has happened to them.

nurse: if you don't believe me then check for yourself and by the way they only have at least 8 minutes of life left.

zoya and adi slowly walked into the room behir were admitted in, they were shocked to see wires, the heart beating pulse machine, their heads and arms bandaged, both of them were struggling to breath through their oxygen masks and their eyes were flickering.

zoya: bela, mahir...

bela: di...

zoya rushes to bela's side as adi rushed to mahir's side.

bela: di, god knows...how...much...time me and mahir....have left...in this world...

zoya: shh, don't say like that.

mahir: but...sac...sach....toh....hai

adi: nahi! sach nahi hai!

bela: we...know...that....you and adi..... both....hate each....other

mahir: but...your...love.....for adya....is the....same.

bela: when...we leave.....adya will....be both...of your... respo....nsi...bility

mahir: you...both...will raise...her...as your....own..

bela: as...her...mummy...daddy. never make her..... feel that...she....is...alone.....in this....wor...ld

behir: goodbye.

with that 'goodbye', their heartbeats stopped and their eyes shut forever and ever.

adiya: NO!!!

tears rolled down their eyes uncontrollably as they mourned for their siblings.

as they performed their last rites that fateful day, both adiya were thinking of what behir wanted from both of them.

that day, they saw little adya playing with her dolls happily.

zoya in mind: poor adya. she doesn't know that her own parents left this world. what will happen when she knows the truth?

adi in mind: how will adya react when she finds out that her parents are not in this world anymore? she is only four.

adya saw adiya looking at her through the door, both dressed in white and tears rolling down.

adya: maasi, chachu, what happened? why you two crying?

adi and zoya quickly wiped their tears and went to her. adi trapped her in his arms as zoya bent down and pulled her chubby cheeks.

zoya: nothing baby. we both just had something stuck in our eyes.

adya: oh ok.

adi: and we will treat our princess ice cream.

zoya: good idea adi. we will treat our princess ice cream!

adya: something happened, you both getting along for first time.

zoya: don't think too much and let's have ice cream.

adya: but mummy daddy?

adi: they went on a trip.

adya: not fair.

zoya and adi laughs at her cuteness.

precap: last shot

will adya find out what happened to her parents?

will adi and zoya became adiya?

will adi and zoya forget their hatred for one another?

and why do they hate each other?