Chapter three-cloaked figure

Erza and gray woke the next morning unable to find Lucy. Her bed was empty and the clerk at the desk said she didn't leave the night before. They began to feel worried for their friends safety.

"Maybe we should go back to the guild and speak with master." Erza suggested. "Yeah, but what if it's to late by then?" Gray asked angrily. "Calm down gray, I feel the same way you do. We can't do anything until we find out were she is or who took her. The biggest question is why? Do they think they'll get money from her?" Erza questioned no one in particular.

Gray stood there just as stunned as Erza. They agreed to go back to the guild and speak with master. Maybe there was a way for them to find her. As they reached the clerks desk again they noticed something, security cameras behind the desk.

Erza began to walk toward the clerk, determination in her eyes. "You will show me the footage from last night." She demanded of the clerk. The clerk, a brown haired young lady, became very frightened. Erza could see the sweat forming from her brow.

"Yes ma'am." She gulped as she grabbed the tape from last night, shoving it into the lacryma player. Erza and gray came closer as they watched Lucy walk down the hall. They saw the cloaked figure come from behind her, shoving a napkin in her mouth.

Erza gasped as she watched him drag Lucy from the window. Grays hands balled into fists as his rage took over. Who did this guy think he was hurting their nakama? They rushed to the guild with their evidence as fast as possible.

Somewhere else.

Lucy began to stir as her head began to pound. She didn't know were she was, and it took her a moment to remember the events from the night before. She noticed she was in a cage. Luckily she wasn't in shackles. She looked around for any means of  escape to no avail.

She became so frustrated she kicked the door to her cell. "Now now, don't go breaking my new toy." A male voice spoke from the shadows. "I wouldn't want you to tire yourself out before our fun begins." He chuckled.

"Who...who are you?" Lucy questioned. She could feel the evil coming off of him in waves. The hair on her arms stood on end. He smirked before replying. "Oh well, you'll find that out in due time." The smirk on his face was replaced with a smile so evil Lucy couldn't believe her eyes.

Back at the guild.

"Master?" Erza yelled, as she kicked open the front doors. Gray ran in after her, both of them panting. He stopped and placed his hands on his knees, catching his breath. They looked around but didn't see master makarov.

"The master is gone to a meeting." A bird like voice chirped. Mira smiled at gray and Erza as she continued. "I would be more than happy to message him for you."

"Mira." Erza said. "Someone's taken Lucy! We have to tell master at once." Erza became silent, her shoulders shaking in rage. Gray placed his hand on her shoulder, kneeling down beside her. "We will find her, Erza." He said with confidence.

"Who cares if you find her?" A voice said from the bar. The guild turned to see natsu, a smirk on his face. "It's not like she ever did anything but get in the way." He shrugged. The guild gasped at his words.

Lisanna walked up to natsu and slapped him. "How dare you!" She screamed. "Lucy loved you!" She stormed out of the guild, tears running down her face.

The guild was appalled natsu would say such a thing. "Your supposed to be her best friend!" Happy yelled at his best friend. "How can you say such mean things?" Happy's face became sad as he flew to Wendy and Carla's table.

Natsu frowned as his friend flew away. He didn't understand why everyone was so upset by his words. Lucy was always getting in the way, getting taken. This was nothing new, except they wouldn't find her this time. Natsu smirked as he remembered his conversation with the hooded figure.

"Come now natsu." The hooded figure said. "I can help you. You want to be with lisanna right?" He smirked. "I can help you get rid of Lucy, and in turn, you give me Erza." He chuckled. "I will destroy her once and for all. She thinks she's got the best of me. The tower was just the beginning." Natsu's eyes widened as he realized who was behind the mask.

Natsu shook his head at the memory. He didn't want to "get rid" of Lucy. He just wanted to be with lisanna. What kind of mess did he create this time?

Somewhere else.

"You see Lucy?" The hooded figure spoke. "Natsu doesn't love you, he loves lisanna. Your just getting in the way." He smirked.

Lucy's eyes widened. Her heart shattered. She couldn't believe what he was saying. Natsu was working with this creep, so that he could kill Erza? Lucy wouldn't let that happen.

Sorry for the short chapter guys. Trying to figure out how best to word my story. If you have any ideas please let me know.