*Mephisto X Reader one-shot*

°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°

Admin's Note:

Hey hey heeyy, my beautiful readers! I hope you are doing well!

I can't believe my story already has over 6k reads and 100 votes!! Thank you so much!!!

This is the one shot I promised to make up for the time I was gone! I hope you enjoy!

(btw this one shot has nothing to do with the actual story)

- - -

*At Iris' house*

You invited Mephisto to hang out since the girls were out camping and you were bored, you didn't go with them because you've never really liked the outdoors. When Mephisto was about to leave, it started to rain heavily, of course you didn't want him to get a cold so you told him to stay overnight.

"Really? Is that okay??" He says nervously and sees praxina through the window who is giving him a thumbs up with an evil grin.

"Yeah! We can watch a movie! It's going to be really fun!" You say and walk towards the TV to turn it on "what kind of movies do you like?"

"Hmm..." He looks at you, thinking.

"Oh, I know! How about....Horror?" You say teasingly, hoping for him to be like "NO"

As soon as you said horror, his face lit up "Ha Ha!! Yeah! Let's watch a horror movie!" He says "As you might know, I'm a very tough guy!" he raises an eyebrow.

"Are you sure about that?" You reply "Remember that one day when you got scared by the spider in the bathroom...?"

"Well yeah.. Uh- We don't talk about that!" He says as he crosses his arms "Just play the movie!"

"Alright" You laugh.

You and Mephisto sat on the couch and you played the movie. You had already watched it with Iris and Auriana so you weren't that scared, you just couldn't wait to see how Mephisto got all freaked out.

"This isn't that bad..." He says.

You grin and you think to yourself:
Just you wait. . .

Then the first jump scare appears, he gets scared and holds your hand tight without noticing, you look at your hand and then look at him.

You... don't really know what to do, till he notices and lets go of your hand.

He says with a blush "Um... Sorry! Haha"

You smile at him.

Some time later, you slowly start falling asleep and you lean your head against his shoulder.

He looks at you and doesn't know how to react, he then smiles, uses a levitation spell to bring you a blanket and he covers you with it.

He keeps on watching the movie while leaning his head against yours, he closes his eyes slowly, but before he completely fell asleep, the loudest and scariest part of the movie played.

He yelled and jumped back causing the couch to fall backwards.

"Wha-!??" You look around startled.

He starts laughing.

"You did this on purpose didn't you?" You say.

"No! I was just about to fall asleep and that loud monster popped up!" he says "I.. Um.. Got a bit scared"

"A bit?!" You say "Boy, you flipped the whole couch!! I almost had a heart attack!"

You raise and eyebrow and say teasingly "I thought you said you were a tough guy"

"I-I am!!" He blushes "I just wasn't expecting that!"

You smile warmly and look at his green emerald eyes, which causes him to blush a bit more.

I... I can't believe that I've fallen for him... You think to yourself and you blush a little.

A moment passes and you guys are still staring into eachother's eyes in silence. You realize that it's the time to tell him how you feel.

"Um... Mephisto...?" You say.

"Y-yeah??" He replies.

You grab his hand and pull him a little closer to you. "There's something... I've meaning to tell you.. Um... Since-uh...since.."

This is way harder than I thought!! I don't know how to tell him this!! What do I do now??! I've already started speaking!!

Then, a crazy idea flashes through your mind.

I guess it could.. Work... Alright here I go..! You think to yourself.

"Honestly... I don't know how to tell you this.. So.." You gently cup his face with your hands and bring your face closer to his. He closes his eyes and suddenly the opening of a door makes you both jump.

"(___)! Mephisto! We're back!" Auriana yells "Woah, what's happening here?"

"I- I thought you guys wouldn't be back till tomorrow!" You say.

"Yeah... About that... Iris left the tent open and a bear ate all our food" Talia says "We had to come back..."

"But anyways... You two look like you were having fun" Talia laughs.

"Uhm- Not really...! Mephisto here was acting like a baby" You say teasingly "He got scared and made the couch fall over"

"Hey!!" He says, offended.

"Now that you're back, do you wanna watch a movie with us?" You say.

"Sure!" They all say.

°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°