¹⁹•열아홉 •ᴮᵒʸ ᴵⁿ ᴸᵘᵛ

Start from the beginning

Jimin groaned in frustration at the dumb act of the elder. "That's why I said, we...you and me... are going together..."said Jimin, huffing in frustration.

"B-but Sir. You should bring you partner, not your PA. It is much better if you bring your girlfriend, Sir..."refused Namjoon. Jim Park's suggestion to bring him to the high-class party is a total absurd. He's not belong in that social class. He didn't think it is appropriate for Namjoon to be there as Jim Park's partner. At least Min Yoongi is a better candidate than him. And why did Jim Park want to bring him there? That was odd!

Jimin chidded at the refusal, shot a murderous stare at Namjoon making the elder to flinch with nervousness. Jim Park knows that only his vicious personality can make the elder to agree with him. He smirked before further said, "Namjoon-ssi, you're my assistant and you have a major role in the contract we'd signed with Byun Corp. What makes you think you can get away from this,huh?"

Namjoon bit his lips in realisation of the fact, knowing he has no a reasonable excuses to deny Jim Park's. Namjoon look at the card once again, disheartenly. Besides that he feel awkward to be at the event, he himself has no suitable suit to wear. He couldn't wear the same that he used to wear for works. And for that, he need to spend his money which he had allocated for Taehyung's treatment. Namjoon sighed in agony.

"The company will prepare the suit for you, so don't worry about that..."said Jim Park, as if he can read what is playing in Namjoon's head right now.

Namjoon is taken aback at the enlightment but feels relieved that at least he can save his money now. "O-okay Sir. I'll be there.. "he said in agreement.

Jimin rolls his eyes before saying, "I'll pick you up Namjoon. Get ready on 7..."

"B-but..."

"You can go now!"

Namjoon was hesitate at first but when he saw Jim Park's dreadful glares, he moved his legs dejectedly. Jim Park's authoritative power always make him weaks on his knee. He has no chance to refuse or to deny him. He met with Yoongi at the door, curved into a sad smile before he get out from the room.

"What did you do to him?" Yoongi asked while taking the seat in front of Jimin.

Jimin narrowed down his eyes, feeling annoyed at Yoongi's presence. "Seriously Director Min. Have you no works to do? You keep on bothering me here,"spats Jimin.

Yoongi laughed heartily at the comment, didn't feels hurt at the sarcasm as he knows Jimin was teasing only. "I like to be here Jimmy. Well, not to see you of course. I came to see Joonie..."

Jimin rolls his eyes. Since Yoongi had known his past and his feeling towards the elder, Yoongi keep on teasing him how he had been adoring Namjoon and how he would like to court Namjoon if Jimin didn't take any step to mend his broken relationship. Yoongi was pushing him to tell the truth and Jimin was keep on halting his intention. He was afraid.

"I heard about the event. And you're bringing Namjoon with you?"

Jimin nodded. "Yeah ,just told him just now..."

Yoongi laughed. "No wonder he had that expression on his face..."said him.

Jimin frowned. "What face?"

"That he hates it?" said Yoongi playfully.

"Fuck you Min Yoongi!"

"It's incest Jimmy!"

Jimin thrown his pen towards Yoongi in irritation which the elder managed to avoid it in time because of his fast reflects. He glanced at the pen on the floor with no intention to pick it up. Well they still can request the stationaries from the HR. Yeah he know he'd been ridiculous right now, but no. He didn't want to lift up his fine ass just to pick that cheap pen. Never.