55 | "No one can separate us"

Guys, sorry for the late update. I was travelling a lot from the past three days and I didn't got time to write.

But yeah, a beautiful update is waiting for you. I hope you will enjoy. Don't forget to comment.

Do follow me please☺

Aditi pov: 

I was sleeping peacefully and I heard my stupid alarm sound. Damn!! I hate this. I thought and removed the blanket. I opened my eyes and switched off the alarm. God!! I need some more sleep. I thought and hugged my pillow tightly. Suddenly, I heard my phone ringing, It was Karan. 

"Hello!!" I said picking up the call.

"Sista!! Are you fine?" he asked me with concern.

"Yes of course" I said yawing.

 "Really?" he asked me again. Why is he asking these many times? What happened to him?

"Yes!!" I said walking towards the window. There is a few minutes of silence between us.

"I miss you, Karan" I said remembering for silly fights.

"I miss you too,Sista" he said and his voice is sounding different like he was in pain.

"Are you okay,bhai?" I asked.

"Yeah.. Just thinking about you" he said and I hummed.

"Twinkle, I want to talk a lot with you but I know this is not the right time. I'll definitely give a lecture" he said shocking me. Lecture? for what? I was about to speak but he hung the call.

What happened to him all of a sudden? I cleared my head and went to washroom. I took a quick shower and got ready in blue shirt and black jean. I took my things and went down. 

I went to the dining hall and the food is already waiting for me.

"Good Morning Miss. Ana" I greeted the maid and took my seat.

"Good Morning mam" she greeted me with a warm smile.

"Ana, how many times I told you not to call me like that? It's been three months and you are still calling me Mam. Break the wall Ana, I'm like your friend" I said and she smiled.

"So what have you made for breakfast?" I asked her.

"Eton Mess and scrambled eggs" she said and I smiled. She is the best cook. I love her cooking. I started having my breakfast with a smile on my face.

"I have also made cupcakes. I know you like them" she stated and it hit me somewhere.

"Cupcakes??" I asked her and she nodded. All my memories which I was hiding from the past three months started to flash in front of me. 

"What happened Aditi?" Ana asked breaking my stream of thoughts. 

"I hate Cupcakes" I said and got up from my seat. I loved them once. I loved the person who called me with that name but not anymore. I don't feel anything for him.

"Hey, you haven't ate properly" she said.

"I'm full" I said walking towards the hall. I took my things and left the place immediately. 

"Shall we go?" Jack asked me. He is my driver. 

"No jack. I'll go alone" I said.

"Mam, you are not allowed to go alone. Your dad will kill me if I allow you" he said stopping me.

"Listen, I don't want any babysitters so please stop this" I said and took the car keys from his hands.

"I'm going and don't try to follow me. Let me live my life" I said and hopped into the car. I turned the engine on and started the car. I don't want to go to the university. My thoughts are messed up and I should clear them first. I thought and changed the gear.