30 | You will be my teddy

As Allah waters his creation, may he also sprinkle his wondrous blessings over you and your beloved ones.

Eid Mubarak

Here we go.

Vachan pov:

I actually said the truth. She is the cutest girl that I had ever seen. I dropped her at home and then went to my place. I took my phone and dialed to Yash as I yelled on him yesterday.

"Hello man" I said as soon as he picked up the call.

"He...ll.o" he said sounding different. What the hell happened to him?

"H.o.w are you Dude?" he said and I heard a loud music from his side.

"Where are you?" I asked.

"P.....ub" he said. Pub??

"It's morning there, what the hell are you doing in pub?" I asked.

"I ca...me here l...ast nig..ht" he said shocking me. He is totally drunk.

"You are drunk, Yash. What happened? Why the hell are you drinking now?" I shouted. I never hear his voice like this before. It's me who drinks everytime and he shoutes at me. Now everything was reversed.

"Umm.. This gin is so delicious. Have you tried this?" he asked. What the fuck? I'm getting worried about him and he is talking about gin.

"Where are you man? Just spit it out" I asked.

"Why? Do you want to join me? But it's highly impossible. You are in India and I'm in London" he said slowly.

"You know what? I had seen a girl here. She is just awe..some. I like her dude" he said and I heard her laughing.

"Shh.. I'm talking to my friend,Janet. Don't disturb me" he said to a girl. What the hell?some thing is going wrong with him.

"Where are you, Yaswanth?" I asked him finally.

"Cafe 'de paris" I heard the girl's voice and I hung the call. Immediately I called to my friend Dylan. He picked up the call for the first ring.

"Hello" he greeted me.

"Hi Dylan, where are you?" I asked.

"Home. How's India?" he asked.

"Hey listen. I need your help. Yaswanth is in a horrible state. He is totally drunk and I don't know what he is doing. Please go and pick him up from Cafe 'de Paris" I said in one go.

"I'm going and I'll call you later" he said and hung the call. I sat on the bed and holded my head with my hands. What's wrong with him? I never saw him in this state. Something is bothering him. I thought.

I went to washroom to clear my head. I took a cool shower and dressed up. I took my phone and dialed to Dylan. He didn't lift the call. What's wrong? I tried again but there is no response.

"Vachan, have patience. Yash will be fine" my conscience said and I decided to give up. I went down and my dad is waiting for me.

"I'm sorry dad. Let's have dinner" I said and we both walked towards the dining hall. We ate our food and I went back to my room. I took my phone and there are 2 missed calls from Dylan. Immediately, I called him back.

"Dylan, is he fine? Where are you now? Please tell me that he didn't created any mess" I asked.

"Hey relax man. Your best friend is fine but he drank so much. He is unconscious so I took him to my apartment. About the mess, he actually created a lot. He was about to kiss a girl... " he was saying but I cut him off.