𝑡𝑒𝑛

"𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐝 𝐨𝐟, 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞

"𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐝 𝐨𝐟, 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

EREN'S POV

"you will be, now come show me what you taste like."

I felt a swift kick to the chest that knocked the breath out of me as my body fell to the carpeted floor, a disgruntled y/n looked down at me.

"Why are you choosing me to do this too? I feel guilty enough I'm doing this to historia and I'm sick I even agreed. Just please I'm begging you to let me go."

begging. 

they always beg, that's the thing begging wasn't gonna take her guilt away nor would it seal away what she's done. I didn't want her to beg I wanted her to see herself for what she really was.

"Cause you're easy."

her eyes slowly fell shut and I could hear her breathing hitch as she tried to catch her breath, oh cut the crying shit. "I'm easy? since you've come here you've done nothing but make my fucking school life hell and now you want me to be ripped away from my friends. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with you, but just because you have some shitty life doesn't mean make others around you miserable."

miserable? who the hell was she to tell me about making others miserable?

I felt my jaw clench up and my hands grab onto the carpet, if I had the chance I would shatter her pride and leave her to pick up the pieces nice and easy but I couldn't. at least not now.

"don't make assumptions on things you have no clue about sweetheart."

I stood up and towered over her as we made eye contact, her eyes were a [e/c], and her attempts at being menacing failed. "you wanna really know what a shitty life looks like? maybe I should end this little deal and tell your best friend who you've been laying in bed with. that sounds okay with you?" I knew my actions weren't that of someone with a good heart but she was just as bad, just with less of a sharp tongue.

"stop please."

"Stop what? you're gonna have to be specific honey and just a quick heads up I only like begging when it's someone under me."